527 13 2-4 10:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simon_g
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265617 ft

Switzerland

Hi all,

I am quite sure (90%) that in the past my video options (namely Menu > Camera > Video) had more choices (H264 vs H265).

However, the only option that appears now is "Video Subtitles". I have the last firmware update (v01.03.1200 for RC).

I tried to reset all camera parameters as suggested in other threads but still, it didn't work. Also I tried different video resolutions (HD to 4K) but nothing changes.

I wonder if these options have been removed from Dji Mini 3.

Thanks,
Simone.
IMG_3782.jpeg
2-4 10:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please be advised that the DJI Mini 3 supports video format of MP4 (H.264) only. You may refer to the screenshot below. I hope this information provides clarification regarding this matter. Thank you for your support.

2-4 23:54
Use props
simon_g
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-4 23:54
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please be advised that the DJI Mini 3 supports video format of MP4 (H.264) only. You may refer to the screenshot below. I hope this information provides clarification regarding this matter. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Thanks! So it is normal that the only option it appears to me is "Video Subtitles"?
2-6 06:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

simon_g Posted at 2-6 06:14
Thanks! So it is normal that the only option it appears to me is "Video Subtitles"?

You may provide us a screenshot showing the option available for further confirmation. Please feel free to keep us posted.
2-7 23:22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Maybe you were mistaken with the 'Pro'?
2-29 01:16
Use props
Buelau
New

Brazil

Same with me !
But I,m 95% sure
3-3 04:45
Use props
simon_g
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-7 23:22
You may provide us a screenshot showing the option available for further confirmation. Please feel free to keep us posted.

Hi, I provided a screenshot in the original post.
3-3 05:21
Use props
simon_g
lvl.1

Switzerland

Montfrooij Posted at 2-29 01:16
Maybe you were mistaken with the 'Pro'?

I never had a Pro version, so the only source of the mistake may be due to videos. But I am pretty sure things have changed after the update.
3-3 05:22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

simon_g Posted at 3-3 05:22
I never had a Pro version, so the only source of the mistake may be due to videos. But I am pretty sure things have changed after the update.

Ok, I never had the 'non pro' version, so I would not know.
Maybe you can find somebody with a overview of the app from right after release. Some youtubers make these long 'showing all the options' videos.
3-3 08:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

simon_g Posted at 3-3 05:21

Thank you, simon_g. Let me confirm this with our relevant team for further checking.
3-5 04:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

simon_g Posted at 3-3 05:22
I never had a Pro version, so the only source of the mistake may be due to videos. But I am pretty sure things have changed after the update.

Hi, simon_g. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed. Thank you.
3-7 05:46
Use props
nazgull
lvl.2
Canada

I know how you feel...I get that feeling every time I update.... I have the mini3 (non-pro) and here's the screen of an earlier version before updating...I do believe it's the first version that worked with the M3 ...but while things HAVE changed I don't see H,265...thing is, once you've loaded a new Firmware to the drone or Control, you may never know, without finding an old manual...I don't know how this forum works with pictures with my browser-not well I'd say.
DJIMenu.jpg
3-7 08:22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

simon_g Posted at 3-3 05:21

Hi, simon_g. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have confirmed that this is normal. Please feel free to use it. Thank you for your understanding.
3-8 21:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

nazgull Posted at 3-7 08:22
I know how you feel...I get that feeling every time I update.... I have the mini3 (non-pro) and here's the screen of an earlier version before updating...I do believe it's the first version that worked with the M3 ...but while things HAVE changed I don't see H,265...thing is, once you've loaded a new Firmware to the drone or Control, you may never know, without finding an old manual...I don't know how this forum works with pictures with my browser-not well I'd say.
[view_image][view_image]

Hello, nazgull. Rest assured that it is normal and please be advised that Mini 3 doesn't support H.265.
3-8 21:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules