Anyone, issues with AR homepoint, Air 3/RC2 after 2023/12/21 update?
345 3 2-4 11:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Is anyone having issues with theiir AR homepoint on Air 3/RC2 after the 2023/12/23 update? I have a Mini 4 Pro and RC2 combo that the AR homepoint worked flawlessly on before this update, and now the AR homepoint dissapears on me. I also have the Integra goggles and Motion 2, and while using this combo, the AR homepoint works perfectly with the same Mini 4 Pro.

I've refreshed the firmware on both the Mini 4 and RC2 with the DJI assist 2 and nothing changed. I'm just trying to narrow this down, it's over a month and still no fix from DJI.

Here's link to a vid I made of the issue, as you can see the AR homepoint is already MIA, and reappears briefly as I approach my homepoint. If I power the drone off and back on, it will reappear, and then after a couple go rounds flying, disappears again. You need to click on the watch on you tube link as its set to private.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

2-4 11:57
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks normal to me. The "H" will disappear when you are close to the home point.
2-5 09:47
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

It's not actually displaying the homepoint prior to flashing on for an instant and then fading out. And yes it fades out at about 16 meters in height or about 60 feet horizontal. Another pilot, Coconut drone is having the same issue and I've sen it represeted on a couple you tube vids as well.
Heres a link to more info:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid3240558
2-5 16:47
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. This was already forwarded to the relevant team to handle. We will also check with Coconut Drone to help us with this issue. We appreciate your patience.
2-6 00:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules