Charging battery icon no longer showing
393 6 2-5 02:19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DCooper7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi,
I'm just wondering if someone can please tell me if this is a fault or actually something that's supposed to happen.

I'm charging the Osmo Pocket 3 with the battery handle attached. The Osmo Pocket is switched off. The charging icon was showing when the Osmo Pocket was charging and also continued showing for about the first 20% of the battery handle charging. But now the charging icon has disappeared and it's just a black screen. Is this supposed to happen?

The only way I can currently check if the Osmo Pocket is charging, is if I turn the Osmo Pocket on and touch the battery icon in the top corner.

Thank you.
2-5 02:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, DCooper7. Will it be fine if you show us a video of the operation? You can upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and then paste the link here. Thank you.
2-5 03:02
Use props
DCooper7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-5 03:02
Hi, DCooper7. Will it be fine if you show us a video of the operation? You can upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and then paste the link here. Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly.
Here is the link to the video file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... m-/view?usp=sharing

FYI - I had to record video to drain the battery for this experiment to work. I left the Osmo Pocket idle whilst recording. I noticed that after about 20 minutes of recording, the screen went black until I touch the touchscreen. Is this supposed to happen?

After draining the battery somewhat and recording this video the charging icon was displaying for about 10 minutes before it went off.

Thank you.
2-5 05:13
Use props
DCooper7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-5 03:02

Hi there,
I was just wondering if you had a chance to look at the video?
2-6 01:31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DCooper7 Posted at 2-5 05:13
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly.

Hi there. Thank you very much for the effort. Sorry, I have not seen it yet. Can you set the "Who has access" to "Anyone with the link" on your Google Drive file, please? I appreciate your patience.
2-6 01:53
Use props
DCooper7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 01:53
Hi there. Thank you very much for the effort. Sorry, I have not seen it yet. Can you set the "Who has access" to "Anyone with the link" on your Google Drive file, please? I appreciate your patience.

Hi there,

Sorry about that. I have changed the access now so anyone can view it.

Thank you.
2-6 01:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DCooper7 Posted at 2-6 01:56
Hi there,

Sorry about that. I have changed the access now so anyone can view it.

Thank you DCooper7. Based on the provided video, it looks normal. The screen will turn off when the Pocket 3 battery is already full. For the battery handle's battery level, You  can refer to the LED status indicator or turn on the product to check:

Have a great day ahead.
2-7 03:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules