How to Move Heavy Machinery Across Your Lawn
307 16 2-6 06:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spacelife.net
lvl.1

Slovenia

At TechTinker Garage, we faced the ultimate challenge: moving the EMCO Maximat V10 lathe from our van to the recyclable shipping container, all while navigating a tricky grass surface. With determination and ingenuity, we tackled the task solo, wheelbarrow by wheelbarrow.   Leveraging our DIY ethos, we repurposed old sheet metal plates as makeshift pathways, allowing us to glide the heavy lathe smoothly over the grass. Against the odds, we triumphed, showcasing the resilience and resourcefulness that defines our DIY spirit.
2-6 06:16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I feel like youve done that before.
2-6 07:14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love it when a plan comes together.  Nice job!  
2-6 15:47
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You wouldnt get away with rolling that down a road here in the UK, after a couple of meters you would lose it forever inside blackhole, aka pothole...
2-6 18:19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 2-6 18:19
You wouldnt get away with rolling that down a road here in the UK, after a couple of meters you would lose it forever inside blackhole, aka pothole...

Aren't you exaggerating a bit or are the potholes that big in your area?
2-7 03:51
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-7 03:51
Aren't you exaggerating a bit or are the potholes that big in your area?

they are bad in the UK, perhaps not quite blackoles but bad enough to wreck not just ya tyres but your wheels too, a cyclist ended up in a bad way too, currently suing the council as after a year the pothole still hasn't been repaired :/
2-7 04:16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 2-7 04:16
they are bad in the UK, perhaps not quite blackoles but bad enough to wreck not just ya tyres but your wheels too, a cyclist ended up in a bad way too, currently suing the council as after a year the pothole still hasn't been repaired :/

Wow, that's really sad to hear.  Seems most municipalities here have learned their lesson on what happens when they don't fill potholes in an expeditious manner.  I still find a few small ones but not big enough to swallow a tire or anything like that.  Once reported they usually get filled in within days.  
2-7 04:44
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-7 04:44
Wow, that's really sad to hear.  Seems most municipalities here have learned their lesson on what happens when they don't fill potholes in an expeditious manner.  I still find a few small ones but not big enough to swallow a tire or anything like that.  Once reported they usually get filled in within days.

Crikey, that's not bad, prob fed up with all the suing, when we try, half the time they make out that they were not aware of it thus not liable.
2-7 07:08
Use props
spacelife.net
lvl.1

Slovenia

Thank you all for great responses...

Yes, potholes are everywhere in the Europe roads... but I really have not see bigger than in Romania. But don't get me wrong. Romania is beautiful country with nice people... but they prefer to drive sideways of the main road with potholes like in war
2-7 07:56
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 2-7 07:08
Crikey, that's not bad, prob fed up with all the suing, when we try, half the time they make out that they were not aware of it thus not liable.

There is some pretty tenacious lawyers in the area and they have successfully sued the municipalities enough to get their attention to fix these issues quickly.  
2-8 10:48
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-8 10:48
There is some pretty tenacious lawyers in the area and they have successfully sued the municipalities enough to get their attention to fix these issues quickly.

Thats great for you guys
2-8 18:35
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 2-8 18:35
Thats great for you guys

Good for the drivers and keeps the maintenance department personnel on their toes to do a good job.
2-9 12:56
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-9 12:56
Good for the drivers and keeps the maintenance department personnel on their toes to do a good job.

Problem over here is that the councils struggle with their budgets, even though we've paid into the roads with our yearly vehicle tax...

..."Drivers must buy car tax every year. The money this raises is paid directly into the central government fund, which is used for projects that benefit everyone – including road work and maintenance"

Other things get priority such as "care" etc...
2-9 17:13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 2-9 17:13
Problem over here is that the councils struggle with their budgets, even though we've paid into the roads with our yearly vehicle tax...

..."Drivers must buy car tax every year. The money this raises is paid directly into the central government fund, which is used for projects that benefit everyone – including road work and maintenance"

Yeah, seems there is never enough money to cover all the "needs".  Sometimes I'm betting the needs of the people are not being met by the whims of the local government's priorities.
2-10 04:48
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-10 04:48
Yeah, seems there is never enough money to cover all the "needs".  Sometimes I'm betting the needs of the people are not being met by the whims of the local government's priorities.

Yeah, sounds about right
2-10 17:57
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

For a moment I expected that you would hook a drone on the lathe.
nice job there
3-3 23:34
Use props
spacelife.net
lvl.1

Slovenia

Huh... yes... drones are getting bigger and bigger... why not... drone crane thnx for Reply...
3-5 09:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules