Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

Looking around the interwebs there are so many photos of  I3 users who have Jerry rigged an O3 unit onto their I3 to get FPV capability.

When will the I3 support the Goggles 2? Or vice versa I guess.

If it could also work with the RC2 that would be even better.
2-6 16:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that there's no plan related to these compatibility matters at the moment. We encourage you to pay attention to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your support.
2-6 22:13
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314908 ft
  • >>>
Austria

pro fpv pilots use goggles, its a day and night difference for challenging flights and lightning situations ...please support this an all drones
2-7 08:23
Use props
Blue Collar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463301 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree it would be great if the I3 worked with the Goggles 2 but the easy alternative is to get a set of goggles that support HDMI in.
2-7 11:40
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

dii has to bring all their pro and semi pro  products together, it makes zero sense to always bring separate products for each drone and gimbal....why isn't their one remote, one display, one goggle  that operates them all ?
2-8 01:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansba3b7009 Posted at 2-7 08:23
pro fpv pilots use goggles, its a day and night difference for challenging flights and lightning situations ...please support this an all drones

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. We would love to record this suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team for attention as DJI is always open to any product improvement suggestions. Have a good one.
2-9 03:03
Use props
djiuser_UkRIWp3JVOfy
lvl.1

Germany

We are waiting for this feature since day one. It just doesnt make any sense to include an fpv camera and then not being able to use it with fpv goggles.
2-15 01:12
Use props
Twelvizm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8426683 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansba3b7009 Posted at 2-8 01:57
dii has to bring all their pro and semi pro  products together, it makes zero sense to always bring separate products for each drone and gimbal....why isn't their one remote, one display, one goggle  that operates them all ?

Oh!  It makes perfect sense. Each product as its own walled garden with no forward/backward or cross compatibility, just means you have to buy more and more stuff.

That on top of how quickly DJI EOL's things (the only exception being the I2), it becomes very expensive to fly DJI.

Oh the things you can do when you have an effective monopoly on a market.
2-15 13:24
Use props
Twelvizm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8426683 ft
  • >>>
United States

One of the biggest disappointments with the I3 was the lack of FPV goggle compatibility.  You'd be able to thread the needle with this thing if you could fly it through goggles.  DJI is so frustrating with their choices!
2-15 13:25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_UkRIWp3JVOfy Posted at 2-15 01:12
We are waiting for this feature since day one. It just doesnt make any sense to include an fpv camera and then not being able to use it with fpv goggles.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2-16 01:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Twelvizm Posted at 2-15 13:25
One of the biggest disappointments with the I3 was the lack of FPV goggle compatibility.  You'd be able to thread the needle with this thing if you could fly it through goggles.  DJI is so frustrating with their choices!

Hi there, Twelvizm. Thank you for reaching out. We totally understand how important this compatibility is to you. Please note that all the suggested functions will undergo evaluation and that takes time also not all suggestions will be approved as there are some limitations such as technical and firmware limitations. We will actively coordinate this request with the team for future consideration. We appreciate your understanding and support. Wish you have a nice day ahead.
2-16 02:02
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-16 02:02
Hi there, Twelvizm. Thank you for reaching out. We totally understand how important this compatibility is to you. Please note that all the suggested functions will undergo evaluation and that takes time also not all suggestions will be approved as there are some limitations such as technical and firmware limitations. We will actively coordinate this request with the team for future consideration. We appreciate your understanding and support. Wish you have a nice day ahead.

thanks, please note  that solo operators would use googles to see the gimbal camera view (not the fpv camera )
like flying a mavic but with a better camera
so an option to switch between camera would b very important in this case
I think best would be to have goggles connected to the hdmi port of the rc plus , but I hope this doesn't add latency

the Inspire is way too much targeted for huge teams...but in reality we bring these drones to the most remote places on earth where its not possible to bring so many people all the time

2-16 05:51
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansba3b7009 Posted at 2-16 05:51
thanks, please note  that solo operators would use googles to see the gimbal camera view (not the fpv camera )
like flying a mavic but with a better camera
so an option to switch between camera would b very important in this case

Thank you for this feedback. This will be recorded. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Happy flying!
2-18 02:46
Use props
Speurhond
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11882835 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It would be great if goggles were released for the inspire 3 or if the goggles 3 were made compatible with the inspire 3.
also with picture within picture so that you can see both the FPV and the camera image
4 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules