Battery Not Charging
381 8 2-7 10:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allievano
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51247 ft

United States

I'm sure this has been asked a lot but I can't find any helpful info for my current situation.

I have three batteries for my drone, I set all 3 into the charging station after using them all. Two of the three charged, but one didn't so I left them overnight. That didn't work, so I took them off and moved the one that wasn't charging to the first port, put the other two away, and left for the weekend with it charging.

I came back and it still had not been charged. When I pressed the button it would light up all four LED lights, then light up the first, bounce to the second, and back to the first, it would bounce a few times before shutting off.

After this wasn't working I tried putting it on the single charger and connecting it to my computer to charge it that way. When I press the button it blinks on the first LED light and that is all. So after leaving it there for a while and getting nowhere, I went back to the larger charger.

Now, the cord is lighting up red and not green, and when I press the button it doesn't want to turn on but if I get a light it's the first one blinking and it only does it a few times.

What does it all mean, what is wrong, can I fix this?
2-7 10:47
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1099068 ft
United States

Could be a bad battery since the others charged so it is probably not the charging adapter. However, it needs to be a minimum of 65w and uses the proper protocols as specified in the link. If it is the Proper type charger then I'd say a bad battery. Good luck.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-297602-1-1.html

2-7 11:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Could you please upload a short video showing the battery LED behavior so we can check it further? Also, please provide us with the serial number of the said battery via PM. Please keep us posted.
2-7 20:27
Use props
allievano
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-7 20:27
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Could you please upload a short video showing the battery LED behavior so we can check it further? Also, please provide us with the serial number of the said battery via PM. Please keep us posted.

Video of Problem
2-8 07:05
Use props
allievano
lvl.1

United States

https://youtube.com/shorts/atH46gIn5eo?feature=share
2-8 07:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for the information provided. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2-10 03:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon further investigation, it is found that the behavior of the battery is not normal. If the said battery is within the warranty period, we highly recommend sending it in for proper diagnostics. You may submit a ticket case using this link https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index . However, if the battery is no longer under warranty, we recommend you to purchase a new one as the price of replacing this battery is the same as purchasing a new one. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2-10 22:30
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I am not sure if this is still a feature.  You may try to put the battery into the drone and try to charge the battery.  This would allow you to see if there is possibly something is wrong with the battery.   
2-13 06:05
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I am not sure if this is still a feature.  You may try to put the battery into the drone and try to charge the battery.  This would allow you to see if there is possibly something is wrong with the battery or the battery charger  I also know that DJI sends firmware upgrades to the batteries as well to the drones.  If you can find a way to reflash the battery with the current firmware.  I don't know if this is possible.
2-13 06:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules