327 11 2-10 17:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3762615 ft
United States

Good evening
In DJI fly software, here are several recent changes in the way photos/vids are transferred from my Air 2 to my device or PC.
I simply want to send my low rez. results to friends/family in a smaller format for easier transmission.  I have checked
YouTube for recent changes with no luck.  Simply said.....I need some help viewing and using the pics/vids that I take.
I never know what to set in settings to obtain useable small shots to send.  Im flying a Air 2 coupled with an apple iPad
mini 4.  The new setting on the dji home screen to 'quick transfer' is not compatable with my drone and at this point im not sure
where my results would even go!   Duh.....
The response to this question may be too long to provide, so I would be grateful for a suggestion for reading material
that would help me up to speed.  I am really frustrated.
Thanks so much...I hope my rambling has made some sense!
Mike
Wichita Falls, TX

2-10 17:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. This is how you export the video cache to your mobile phone album, first, when the device is not connected, the video cache will be displayed in [Aircraft Album/Album]. At this point, tap the thumbnail to enter the preview page. Tap [Export] in the bottom right corner to export caches one by one. Alternatively, tap the top right corner to select multiple videos for deletion. Please note that the video cache will be hidden if the drone is connected to the remote controller.

In addition, the storage path of the DJI Fly photos/videos in iOS devices is as follows:

Path for cache of video: itunes:iphone/dji fly/videoCache.
Original footage path: itunes:iphone/dji fly/OriginalFiles

Lastly, if you want to export the original photos/videos you have taken on the aircraft, you may visit the link below (please skip the QuickTransfer section and proceed to the Common download as the DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support QuickTransfer). Hope this helps.

https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
2-10 19:16
Use props
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 19:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. This is how you export the video cache to your mobile phone album, first, when the device is not connected, the video cache will be displayed in [Aircraft Album/Album]. At this point, tap the thumbnail to enter the preview page. Tap [Export] in the bottom right corner to export caches one by one. Alternatively, tap the top right corner to select multiple videos for deletion. Please note that the video cache will be hidden if the drone is connected to the remote controller.
[view_image]

You are very kind to take the time to respond.  I will give your suggestions a try today for sure!
Please accept my thanks.
Mike
Wichita Falls, TX
2-11 09:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans23a4f7b1 Posted at 2-11 09:24
You are very kind to take the time to respond.  I will give your suggestions a try today for sure!
Please accept my thanks.
Mike

It's always our pleasure to help, Mike. Please let us know the updates after the test so we can help you further. Thank you for your valued support.
2-15 01:15
Use props
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-15 01:15
It's always our pleasure to help, Mike. Please let us know the updates after the test so we can help you further. Thank you for your valued support.

Good afternoon...
My effort to obtain the low rez videos from my Air 2, even with your kind reply was not successful.
I have one thought...in the DJI Fly app there are two settings both under the camera choices...one is 'Auto Sync HD Photos and the other is Cache when recording. I don't understand either of those, but should should those be 'on or off'' in order to make your suggestions effective?
So sorry to bother you again, but I simply still don't have a solution.  Any other reading I could do on the DJI site or youtube or something?
again, my thanks,
mike
2-21 09:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans23a4f7b1 Posted at 2-21 09:21
Good afternoon...
My effort to obtain the low rez videos from my Air 2, even with your kind reply was not successful.
I have one thought...in the DJI Fly app there are two settings both under the camera choices...one is 'Auto Sync HD Photos and the other is Cache when recording. I don't understand either of those, but should should those be 'on or off'' in order to make your suggestions effective?

Thank you for your response, Mike. Yes, you need to enable the "Cache when recording" for you to have the cached video (low-resolution video) saved on the DJI Fly app. If you enable the "Auto Sync HD Photos" when taking photos, the photos taken by the aircraft will be automatically downloaded to the DJI album. Please note that the DJI Fly Auto Sync HD photo feature doesn't support syncing AEB mode photos. Auto Sync HD photo feature can only sync normal mode photos.
2-23 02:39
Use props
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 02:39
Thank you for your response, Mike. Yes, you need to enable the "Cache when recording" for you to have the cached video (low-resolution video) saved on the DJI Fly app. If you enable the "Auto Sync HD Photos" when taking photos, the photos taken by the aircraft will be automatically downloaded to the DJI album. Please note that the DJI Fly Auto Sync HD photo feature doesn't support syncing AEB mode photos. Auto Sync HD photo feature can only sync normal mode photos.

Again, my sincere thanks....
Mike
2-23 09:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans23a4f7b1 Posted at 2-23 09:18
Again, my sincere thanks....
Mike

You are very much welcome, Mike. Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Have a nice day ahead!
2-24 00:23
Use props
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-24 00:23
You are very much welcome, Mike. Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Have a nice day ahead!

Good evening/morning
One other question please.....
My Air 2 has always had the option in video mode to zoom 4X.  Now when I try the zoom is only going
to 2X.  Have I messed up a setting in the camera settings by accident?
Thanks so much,
Mike
Wichita Falls, TX ISA
3-4 17:14
Use props
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
United States

fans23a4f7b1 Posted at 3-4 17:14
Good evening/morning
My Air 2 has always had the option in video mode to zoom 4X.  Now when I try the zoom is only going

did you ever see this question I had?
3-5 12:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans23a4f7b1 Posted at 3-4 17:14
Good evening/morning
My Air 2 has always had the option in video mode to zoom 4X.  Now when I try the zoom is only going

Hello, Mike. Sorry for the late response. Please note that the 4X zoom can only be used when the resolution is set to 1080P 60/50/48/30/25/24 in video mode. Hope this helps
3-6 23:36
Use props
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
United States

You are terrific!  thanks so much.
Mike
3-8 08:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now