mini 2 SE downgrade firmware
702 7 2-12 02:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Naftalin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9249 ft

Slovakia

Prosím, pomôžte mi, ako downgradovať môj DJI mini 2 SE na downgrade firmvéru z 01.00.410 na 01.00.360?
2-12 02:43
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know why do you want to downgrade the firmware of your Mini 2 SE? Is there anything wrong with it? Please provide more details about the issue so we can see if there is anything we can help.
2-12 03:07
Use props
Naftalin
lvl.2

Slovakia

DJI Susan Odoslané o 2-12 03:07
Dobrý deň, viem, prečo chcete upgradovať firmvér vášho Mini 2 SE? Je na tom niečo zlé? Uveďte podrobnosti o problémoch, aby sme zistili, či vám môžeme pomôcť.

Nenašiel som žiadne výhody s novým firmvérom 0410 vs 0360, ktorý mi môj bezdôvodne spôsobil, keď som mu požičal dron. Na ovládanie drona som používal starý samsung galaxy S8+ (alebo 9+? ) and fly v1.11.0 a tento telefón už nebude fungovať s fly v. 1.12.8.A nechcem používať svoj hlavný telefón Samsung Gal. Ultra na hru s dronom.
2-12 05:38
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Naftalin Posted at 2-12 05:38
Nenašiel som žiadne výhody s novým firmvérom 0410 vs 0360, ktorý si môj vnuk bezdôvodne nainštaloval, keď som mu požičal dron. Na ovládanie drona som používal starý samsung galaxy S8+ (alebo 9+? ) and fly v1.11.0 a tento telefón už nebude fungovať s fly v. 1.12.8.A nechcem používať svoj hlavný telefón Samsung Gal. Ultra na hru s dronom.

It seems that there is an issue with the compatibility of the APP on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Can you please provide more details about the problem you are facing with version 1.12.8? Have you encountered any error messages while using it? If possible, kindly share some screenshots to help us better understand the issue and provide you with appropriate assistance.
2-13 00:15
Use props
Naftalin
lvl.2

Slovakia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-13 00:15
It seems that there is an issue with the compatibility of the APP on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Can you please provide more details about the problem you are facing with version 1.12.8? Have you encountered any error messages while using it? If possible, kindly share some screenshots to help us better understand the issue and provide you with appropriate assistance.

Hi Dear, I don't want to deal with the old phone, I want to downgrade the DJI mini 2SE current firmware 0410 to the original 0360 and I also asked how to proceed? What software or calibration firmware should I use so that the drone then accepts the original 0360. I assume it exists somehow
I use a drone like a 73-year-old grandfather to fulfill my childhood dreams, because in the 60s of the last century we only flew with primitive models of airplanes and I want to try everything...
Thank you for understanding,  
Regards Robert
2-13 04:42
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Naftalin Posted at 2-13 04:42
Hi Dear, I don't want to deal with the old phone, I want to downgrade the DJI mini 2SE current firmware 0410 to the original 0360 and I also asked how to proceed? What software or calibration firmware should I use so that the drone then accepts the original 0360. I assume it exists somehow
I use a drone like a 73-year-old grandfather to fulfill my childhood dreams, because in the 60s of the last century we only flew with primitive models of airplanes and I want to try everything...
Thank you for understanding,  

Robert, I apologize for the inconvenience, but it is not possible to downgrade the firmware of the Mini 2 SE. However, if you experience any issues with the new 0410 firmware, we are here to assist you. To better help you, please provide us with detailed information about the issue.
2-13 05:00
Use props
Naftalin
lvl.2

Slovakia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-13 05:00
Robert, I apologize for the inconvenience, but it is not possible to downgrade the firmware of the Mini 2 SE. However, if you experience any issues with the new 0410 firmware, we are here to assist you. To better help you, please provide us with detailed information about the issue.

Thank you for your time and I will try again through service firmware 20.00.0350 and then back to 0360...
Hello dear, I wish you good health
2-13 07:12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Naftalin Posted at 2-13 07:12
Thank you for your time and I will try again through service firmware 20.00.0350 and then back to 0360...
Hello dear, I wish you good health

No problem. It is our pleasure. If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
2-13 17:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules