3418 69 2-12 10:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GuntherV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 339160 ft
Belgium

Hi all,
Today dji has approved my upgrade from C0 label to C1 label on my m4p.
But on a C1 drone, I need to transmit the remote id. I've updated the firmware on the drone and the remote, but I can't find a way to enter my exploitation number that will be sent as remote id.
Any tips?
Thanks
Gunther
2-12 10:09
Use props
C.Pauly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132218 ft
Germany

Hi Gunther,
I had the same issue and found the following solution:

• on the flight screen press the three dots in the upper right hand corner
  • in safety scroll down to Remote ID
  • press on drone identifikation
  • enter your drone registry number (including the 3 check digits9

hope that works for you as well

Kind regards,
Chris
2-12 15:32
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

C.Pauly Posted at 2-12 15:32
Hi Gunther,

Hi Chris, in Safety, I don’t see remote ID. It should be there, because it’s a C1, but how does the software know this? There were no updates. Does dji have to push an update so my it will be shown?
2-12 22:23
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

C.Pauly Posted at 2-12 15:32
Hi Gunther,

Hi Chris, this morning I checked again, and now there’s an extra line under ‘safety’ where I can enter my number
2-13 01:41
Use props
C.Pauly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132218 ft
Germany

Perfect! Enjoy flying
2-13 02:02
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

C.Pauly Posted at 2-13 02:02
Perfect! Enjoy flying

Thanks Chris, you too!
2-13 02:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I'm glad you managed to resolve it. You can also check if your Remote ID is working by turning on WLAN on any mobile phone. In the “Available networks” list, check whether a character string “RID-1581FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX” is displayed, which always starts with “RID-”, followed by a 20-digit RID SN. If this character string is displayed and the character string starts with 1581F and is the same as the RID SN, it indicates that the aircraft is broadcasting. Turn WLAN on and off several times because it may take a bit longer for some mobile phones to scan (in general, it can be displayed in 5-10 seconds). This method is also helpful for checking an aircraft’s RID SN. Have a nice day.
2-13 21:16
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 21:16
I'm glad you managed to resolve it. You can also check if your Remote ID is working by turning on WLAN on any mobile phone. In the “Available networks” list, check whether a character string “RID-1581FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX” is displayed, which always starts with “RID-”, followed by a 20-digit RID SN. If this character string is displayed and the character string starts with 1581F and is the same as the RID SN, it indicates that the aircraft is broadcasting. Turn WLAN on and off several times because it may take a bit longer for some mobile phones to scan (in general, it can be displayed in 5-10 seconds). This method is also helpful for checking an aircraft’s RID SN. Have a nice day.

Thanks Tony, will try this later today!
2-13 22:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GuntherV Posted at 2-13 22:50
Thanks Tony, will try this later today!

I'm more than glad to help. You can always reach us if you have further concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2-14 00:36
Use props
fansd91f6f34
lvl.2
Flight distance : 827470 ft
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 00:36
I'm more than glad to help. You can always reach us if you have further concerns. Thank you for your valued support.

Is it true that the mini4pro can get the C1 in Europe?

If so, how do they comply with section 16 of the EASA requirements for C1?

(16) be equipped with lights for the purpose of:
(a) the controllability of the UA,
(b) the conspicuity of the UA at night, the design of the lights shall allow a person on the ground, to distinguish
the UA from a manned aircraft;
2-14 07:25
Use props
fansd91f6f34
lvl.2
Spain

Here I put a link to the COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2019/945 standard.
of 12 March 2019:

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal- ... ri=CELEX:32019R0945

2-14 07:26
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

fansd91f6f34 Posted at 2-14 07:25

In my opinion point :
(a) refers to the aircraft status indicators
(b) is a green blinking strobelight that has to be attached to the drone when flying in the dark.

I don’t think DJI will do this converting from C0 to C1 without discussing this with easa
2-14 08:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, new firmware and App version was released for supporting DJI Mini 4 Pro to apply for the C1 certification label. For your second question, let me check that first with the relevant team to confirm. Thank you for your patience.
2-17 01:28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Mini 4 Pro will use the auxiliary light on the bottom and the aircraft status indicator on the arms. In the European Union, the Lights are set to Auto by default, and cannot be changed by users to comply with the C1 regulations. Have a nice day.
2-20 03:44
Use props
fansd91f6f34
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 03:44
Thank you for patiently waiting. Mini 4 Pro will use the auxiliary light on the bottom and the aircraft status indicator on the arms. In the European Union, the Lights are set to Auto by default, and cannot be changed by users to comply with the C1 regulations. Have a nice day.

Are you telling me that DJI is giving the C1 marking to those who request it with the mini4pro, although the equipment does not meet the requirements that EASA sets for it?
2-20 09:14
Use props
fansd91f6f34
lvl.2
Spain

I remind you that the lights on the rear arms continue to turn off when making video recordings and that these are the only green ones with which to comply with the EASA requirement.
2-20 09:18
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1353386 ft
Germany

Got my certification to C1 at the 2.20.24 but still no line in the safety section of fly app to enter my remote ID. Maybe I'll have to wait a few more days. Who knows. DJI somehow doesnt know about it. In the support chat, they told me to contact German LBA (FFA) for help to solve this problem. WTF. Also when I got the conversion stickers ( they send you just 2), I placed them on the M4P as shown in the installation manual, made 2 pictures and uploaded to DJI for review. They refused certification, because a picture of the 3. sticker on the left drone arm was missing. There was no 3. sticker. Not in the pack, not in the manual. Made pictures of the pack, the manual and uploded these with a comment, that I cant photograph something that doesn't exist. Six hr later, certification was done. C1 document ready for download.  So far so good, but still no line to enter ID.
2-21 05:16
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

Very strange. I also got 2 stickers, but I also sent a picture of the front left arm where it says mini 4 pro. I downloaded my certificate and the next day it was possible to enter my remote id
2-21 05:43
Use props
djiuser_mXBrn37Kk8jb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 441181 ft
Sweden

How did you report your change to C1 to DJI? I have understood you shall take 3 pictures and upload via Support area in the controller, but I don't have that Cx option at all on my RC2 controller...can it be done via the website maybe?
2-21 16:13
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

djiuser_mXBrn37Kk8jb Posted at 2-21 16:13
How did you report your change to C1 to DJI? I have understood you shall take 3 pictures and upload via Support area in the controller, but I don't have that Cx option at all on my RC2 controller...can it be done via the website maybe?

I used the support on my rc2. Do you have the latest firmware?
2-21 17:27
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

djiuser_mXBrn37Kk8jb Posted at 2-21 16:13
How did you report your change to C1 to DJI? I have understood you shall take 3 pictures and upload via Support area in the controller, but I don't have that Cx option at all on my RC2 controller...can it be done via the website maybe?

The RC2 must have internet conection on wifi.
Drone must be connected to the rc2 in order to start the c1 certification process. After you have applied, it will take up to 20 working days to get the stickers by letter post from DJI. After you have relpaced these 2 stickers according to the manual, you must photograph the stickers on the drone and upload these pictures to dji for review. to do that you must again open the case on the fly app, again with drone connected and open the already running process again. The tricky part is, to get the smartphone pictures into your rc2. Two possible ways.
A: Take out the memory card from the rc2 and use a usb-c card reader to connect the card with your phone, coppy the pictures from your phone to the smd card folder DCIM. Put the smd card back in the rc2.

B: Send the pictures as email attachment to your laptop, put the rc2 memory card into the laptop and the rest is like in A:

Now you can select the pictures and upload them to DJI on the rc2. Again rc2 internet access is mandatory to do that.
2-22 03:17
Use props
fansd91f6f34
lvl.2
Spain

Swen Posted at 2-21 05:16
Got my certification to C1 at the 2.20.24 but still no line in the safety section of fly app to enter my remote ID. Maybe I'll have to wait a few more days. Who knows. DJI somehow doesnt know about it. In the support chat, they told me to contact German LBA (FFA) for help to solve this problem. WTF. Also when I got the conversion stickers ( they send you just 2), I placed them on the M4P as shown in the installation manual, made 2 pictures and uploaded to DJI for review. They refused certification, because a picture of the 3. sticker on the left drone arm was missing. There was no 3. sticker. Not in the pack, not in the manual. Made pictures of the pack, the manual and uploded these with a comment, that I cant photograph something that doesn't exist. Six hr later, certification was done. C1 document ready for download.  So far so good, but still no line to enter ID.

When getting the C1 from DJI for your mini4pro, have they modified the operation of the LEDs on the rear legs, or do they continue to turn off when starting a recording?

I ask, because I don't know how DJI gets the C1 for this mini4pro if it doesn't meet point 16 of the requirements for the C1 marking.
2-22 03:49
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

fansd91f6f34 Posted at 2-22 03:49
When getting the C1 from DJI for your mini4pro, have they modified the operation of the LEDs on the rear legs, or do they continue to turn off when starting a recording?

I ask, because I don't know how DJI gets the C1 for this mini4pro if it doesn't meet point 16 of the requirements for the C1 marking.

No clue right now. Can't do test flight, due to rain and storm outside. Still no possibility to enter remote id in fly app.
2-22 05:02
Use props
djiuser_3Rkq6Qfbksm9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 356936 ft
Germany

Have the same problem(s)....
2-23 11:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansd91f6f34 Posted at 2-20 09:14
Are you telling me that DJI is giving the C1 marking to those who request it with the mini4pro, although the equipment does not meet the requirements that EASA sets for it?

Hi there. The Mini 4 Pro has a C1 certificate issued by a formal certification body. Its lighting-related functions comply with the C1 compliance assessment and can be used with confidence.
2-24 02:06
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.2
Germany

Swen Posted at 2-22 03:17
The RC2 must have internet conection on wifi.
Drone must be connected to the rc2 in order to start the c1 certification process. After you have applied, it will take up to 20 working days to get the stickers by letter post from DJI. After you have relpaced these 2 stickers according to the manual, you must photograph the stickers on the drone and upload these pictures to dji for review. to do that you must again open the case on the fly app, again with drone connected and open the already running process again. The tricky part is, to get the smartphone pictures into your rc2. Two possible ways.
A: Take out the memory card from the rc2 and use a usb-c card reader to connect the card with your phone, coppy the pictures from your phone to the smd card folder DCIM. Put the smd card back in the rc2.

Hi Folks,
As far as I have understood the photo upload task can be performed via webbrowser on phone/pad/pc…
Logged in with your DJI credentials you can visit your „personal service center“ on the support page.
There you can see a menu entry on the left side „ My class identification applications“ (direct link: https://repair.dji.com/certification/list).
Now you are able to find your case, click on that and find a section for upload (third row).

I guess connected remote is necessary for initiating the application for C1.

HTH & warm regards,
Ralf
2-24 03:33
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

Still have the problem, that my M4P is official certified by DJI to C1 at the 02.20.2024, but still no line in the Fly app under security, where I could enter my registration number as remote ID.
Lates firmware on drone and Rc2, boath firmwares refreshed with DJI assistant 2 PC software. My hope, that after some days the line to enter the id appears, like some users told here, is now gone.
How does the fly app on my RC2 gets the information, that my drone is now C1 certified? Is there a problem with the language setting, because I use the German language in the fly app?
2-27 06:18
Use props
#munich_scout
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62201 ft
Germany

in Europe, remote ID will only function with Plus Battery, as I understood - maybe i´m wrong, only then you will be able to put the ID into the the three dots thing.
2-28 05:09
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

When you change from C0 to C1 you should always be able to enter remote id. Not only when you use the plus battery
2-28 05:50
Use props
fansd91f6f34
lvl.2
Spain

#munich_scout Posted at 2-28 05:09
in Europe, remote ID will only function with Plus Battery, as I understood - maybe i´m wrong, only then you will be able to put the ID into the the three dots thing.

I have a friend here in Spain with the plus battery. He has put it in the mini4pro and although the message appears that with the current battery installed the aircraft weighs more than 250 grams. and therefore does not comply with the EU regulations for drones with a C0 label, you are not presented with the option to enter the RID.
2-29 00:26
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

GuntherV Posted at 2-28 05:50
When you change from C0 to C1 you should always be able to enter remote id. Not only when you use the plus battery

But it doesn't happen. The line to enter simply isn't there, even 8 days after dji certified the drone to C1.
Dji just told to refresh the firmware of the RC2 with the PC software, but that doesn't change anything.
2-29 09:23
Use props
Naturekid72
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69357 ft
Germany

Same problem here with the RC-N2 and fly app
3-1 02:20
Use props
Naturekid72
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69357 ft
Germany

Ok, solution found. Just turn on the RC and the drone. They have to be on and paired, then you can enter the ID! :-)
3-7 00:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Naturekid72 Posted at 3-7 00:06
Ok, solution found. Just turn on the RC and the drone. They have to be on and paired, then you can enter the ID! :-)

Hi, Naturekid72. Glad that you can now enter the RID. Thank you for sharing your resolution as well, Hopefully, it will help others who are having the same issue.
3-7 01:17
Use props
djiuser_rgKA8Q704LwR
New
Flight distance : 1023041 ft
Italy

Buon giorno chi mi può aiutare? .ho richiesto le etichette c1 per il mini 4 pro, ma mi sono arrivate per il mavic 3t eu con marcatura c2.
come, posso risolvere questo problema?
grazie mille

3-7 10:25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_rgKA8Q704LwR Posted at 3-7 10:25
Buon giorno chi mi può aiutare? .ho richiesto le etichette c1 per il mini 4 pro, ma mi sono arrivate per il mavic 3t eu con marcatura c2.
come, posso risolvere questo problema?
grazie mille

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please send us the image of the package that you have received via PM. Rest assured that we will coordinate this with the relevant team for further action. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-8 04:22
Use props
djiuser_3Rkq6Qfbksm9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 356936 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-8 04:22
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please send us the image of the package that you have received via PM. Rest assured that we will coordinate this with the relevant team for further action. We appreciate your understanding and support.

When will there be a solution to the problem with the E-ID @DJI?
3-8 08:51
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29298 ft
Germany

Could it be that all Mini 4 Pro pilots for whom no RID field appears for input in the safety menu, like me, have completed the declassification process from a C0 to an legacy drone last year? At least I notice that these in particular have the problem with the lack of input option. I have successfully done the classification process to C1 since 3 days and no RID field is shown in safety menu so far.
3-9 03:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_3Rkq6Qfbksm9 Posted at 3-8 08:51
When will there be a solution to the problem with the E-ID @DJI?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly provide us with more information about the E-ID you mentioned in your response. Are you referring to the EU remote ID? We will wait for your reply.
3-10 03:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

adda Posted at 3-9 03:56
Could it be that all Mini 4 Pro pilots for whom no RID field appears for input in the safety menu, like me, have completed the declassification process from a C0 to an legacy drone last year? At least I notice that these in particular have the problem with the lack of input option. I have successfully done the classification process to C1 since 3 days and no RID field is shown in safety menu so far.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure that your drone is using the latest firmware, you may check this by downloading the DJI Assistant 2 software. It is also recommended to update the DJI fly app to v1.12.8 or above. You may also check the application progress via this link https://repair.dji.com/mycase/index . Hope this helps.

DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
3-10 04:01
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules