When turn off then battery led4 blinks 10 times
569 10 2-14 08:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_dji_user_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1807159 ft
Estonia

When turn off dji mini 4 pro then battery right light (led4) indicator blinking fast 10 times. Drone works as expected. Wery strange.. is it ok? What does 10 blinks mean?

2-14 08:13
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

Please look here:https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=301630
2-14 08:47
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.3
Estonia

Thank you. I checked the link. Unfortunately, there isn't much information out there. The user manual https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf doesn't say anything about it either. Maybe there should be 10 flashes when turning off and everything is fine.
2-14 09:12
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.3
Estonia

I find  good video for DJI mini 4 pro begiińners/users but affortuanally the is not example of turning off drone  to see the LED flash when powering off.
2-14 10:46
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this concern to our relevant team for clarification. We will keep you posted. We appreciate your patience.
2-14 22:44
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 414865 ft
Bulgaria

Mine is doing the same, since I bought it, but flying normally, so I got used to it and don't care anymore
2-14 23:20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Upon further checking, this is normal. LED4 continues to flash for a few seconds after shutting down, indicating that the aircraft is confirming the shutdown status, which is a normal light display. After the flashing ends, indicating that the drone has been completely shut down at this time. Feel free to use the product. Thank you for your valued support.
2-23 03:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

travelmate Posted at 2-14 23:20
Mine is doing the same, since I bought it, but flying normally, so I got used to it and don't care anymore

Hello, travelmate. Please don't worry about this behavior since this is normal. You may check my response above for more information. Thank you for your valued support.
2-23 03:11
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 03:09
Hi there. Upon further checking, this is normal. LED4 continues to flash for a few seconds after shutting down, indicating that the aircraft is confirming the shutdown status, which is a normal light display. After the flashing ends, indicating that the drone has been completely shut down at this time. Feel free to use the product. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for this information, i think  it is worth to add this to the users manual to avoid further confusions.
2-23 03:50
Use props
2sticks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131355 ft
United States

My M4P does the same. I just ignore it, it does effect my operation of the drone.
2-23 07:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

The Ollie Posted at 2-23 03:50
Thank you for this information, i think  it is worth to add this to the users manual to avoid further confusions.

You are most welcome. Rest assured that we will gather this suggestion and forward it to the respective team. Thank you for your valued support.
2-24 00:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules