DJI Pilot not workig on Android 14
608 9 2-15 00:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruturaj
New

India

Hi

I am not able to install DJI Pilot on my Samsang s23 Ultra (Android 14) please check
2-15 00:03
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Pilot app is compatible with Android 5.0 or a later version. Per checking, Samsang s23 Ultra is not in the compatibility list yet. While other mobile devices are not necessarily incompatible. You may try via this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot
2-15 01:29
Use props
pipigigi
lvl.1
Italy

la Pilot non è compatibile con Android 14 !
3-27 05:48
Use props
pipigigi
lvl.1
Italy

Good morning,
with the Android update to version 14, my Samsun Galaxy A8 tablet crashes the DJI Pilot V2.5.1.17, has anyone solved the problem?
Thank you.
3-27 05:52
Use props
fans6402667b
lvl.2

Cuba

Saludos
La app DJI Pilot no me es funcional en mi móvil luego de actualizar a Android 14, no han sacado ninguna actualización de esta aplicación que sea compatible con este sistema?
4-1 14:02
Use props
fansf85da8f8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13657434 ft
United States

Is the Pilot app working with android software version 14? My Phantom 4 rtk is down! We spent $7000 last year and i cant get any support??
4-4 11:14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans6402667b Posted at 4-1 14:02
Saludos
La app DJI Pilot no me es funcional en mi móvil luego de actualizar a Android 14, no han sacado ninguna actualización de esta aplicación que sea compatible con este sistema?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Currently, Android 12 is the latest system version supported by the DJI Pilot app, and Android 13 and 14 are currently not supported. Rest assured that we will forward this suggestion to our relevant team for future optimization. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-4 23:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansf85da8f8 Posted at 4-4 11:14
Is the Pilot app working with android software version 14? My Phantom 4 rtk is down! We spent $7000 last year and i cant get any support??

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. As of the moment, the DJI Pilot app only works with the Android 12 system, and Android 13 and 14 are currently not supported. We suggest using a mobile device that runs with the Android 12 version to avoid issues. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-4 23:06
Use props
fansf85da8f8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13657434 ft
United States

Now purchasing an older model android tablet to be able to run my RTK drone. I thought under this enterprise side of DJI's business, I would get support from my manufacturer and not be left out like this to prioritize your new drones!!! This is so disappointing to know that if we ever purchase an enterprise drone from @DJI, that after a few years, DJI will FORCE you to upgrade, or else you have another paper weight!
Thanks for the support DJI.
4-8 07:48
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansf85da8f8 Posted at 4-8 07:48
Now purchasing an older model android tablet to be able to run my RTK drone. I thought under this enterprise side of DJI's business, I would get support from my manufacturer and not be left out like this to prioritize your new drones!!! This is so disappointing to know that if we ever purchase an enterprise drone from @DJI, that after a few years, DJI will FORCE you to upgrade, or else you have another paper weight!
Thanks for the support DJI.

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our product and application. May we confirm the model of your device and the specific device? Please make sure to download the latest version via this link. We hope to hear from you soon.
4-8 11:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules