Is it possible to insert a waypoint?
267 5 2-16 01:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spladam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1658009 ft
United States

On my waypoint missoin the first waypoint does some quirky thing where it reaches the waypoint, flys up and rotates the yaw, like it's going to some ghose waypoint, and then flys back down to waypoint one, all the while the waypoint counter is at one, and then begins flight to the second waypoint.
I want to delet that waypoint and replace it with another, if I create another in flight it will add it to the last. I tried holding my finder down on the waypoing and dragging but that did now work, is there a way to make a new waypoing, delete the first one, and save the new one as number 1?

2-16 01:51
Use props
djiuser_61R3yp87RalG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 327523 ft
United States

No, but there should be !  Are you listening, DJI?
Very strange behavior you described there - I’ll be watching for more info.
2-16 14:18
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7878520 ft
  • >>>
Austria

fully agreed. I did a thread with this recommendation - among other - for waypoints as well
2-16 16:13
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Dirty Bird Posted at 2-16 16:56
Unfortunately Fly does not offer a means to insert a waypoint between existing points.   Myself & others have made requests that this function, along with others features such as import/export mission, be added to Fly's Waypoint system.  We can only hope these requests are answered in a future release.

There are many topics in which we asked to add functions to the Fly's Waypoint system. Let's formulate them all in one place.
There are functions that can be done simply:
- export/import of missions created by Fly
- ability to set negative point height
Functions requiring major improvements:
- insertion of new mission points between two existing ones
- creating a mission on PC
- allow more zoom in the waypoint map
- more?

Spladam Maybe the topic should be renamed as
Requests for the Fly's Waypoint system?

2-17 01:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Spladam. Thank you for reaching out. It is not available at the moment. We will continue submitting your requests to the development team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
2-17 03:24
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7878520 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Serg SSA Posted at 2-17 01:07
There are many topics in which we asked to add functions to the Fly's Waypoint system. Let's formulate them all in one place.
There are functions that can be done simply:
- export/import of missions created by Fly

fully agreed: i would add:
- make 'recenter" /tilt gimbal down function available on C2 button during waypoint mission (extremly helpful for orientation in setting up waypoint mission during flight in non-flat areas)
- bring back 2,7k option (for better cropping, if u fly the same waypoint missions on several daytrimes/seasons for overlay)
2-17 13:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules