215 6 2-17 01:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KenTbk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327644 ft
Singapore

HI All,

Need your help on this, not sure does the Mavic 2 Pro has a remote ID?

as i planning to fly in japan during my holiday.

Hope there is someone able to help thanks.
2-17 01:00
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi KenTbk, thank you for reaching out. Mavic 2 Pro does not support the built-in REMOTE ID, as for the specific update time, we do not receive the related information, but we will help you to feedback. Please stay tuned to DJI official website update notes.
You are suggested to purchase the external RID device. For example, you can purchase Aero-D-X1, the link below for reference:https://www.mlit.go.jp/koku/content/001484158.pdf  

202302011805-11.png

After purchasing the external RID device, you can contact the local reseller and check which APP you need to download so that you can use the RID device.

2-17 01:34
Use props
KenTbk
lvl.3
Singapore

thanks for the information, DJI Thor, i think seems like only the solution.  
2-17 02:03
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KenTbk Posted at 2-17 02:03
thanks for the information, DJI Thor, i think seems like only the solution.

Thank you very much for your understanding on this matter, please feel free to ask if you need further assistance, we will try our best to help.
2-17 05:21
Use props
KenTbk
lvl.3
Singapore

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D815%26typeid%3D815

not sure is this update applicable for use in JAPAN ?
3-10 22:53
Use props
KenTbk
lvl.3
Singapore

I Hope this post can help those want to fly their drone in Japan during their Holiday in Japan. i tested out Holystone HSRID01 from Japan order it through Amazon Japan, unfortunately it doesn't work properly, not able to write in the Remote ID, later on found out the device not able to charge. it took me roughly 2 weeks to deal with different support with Holystone. end up their solution is we cannot ship the replacement to my country (Singapore). which is ridiculous. so far i haven't had any issue with warranty claim. for those items sell internationally. which is very disappointing. now only left 2 weeks for me to prepare the drone and I don't think I can make it anymore, since all the external remote ID only sell in Japan. Really hopes DJI able to makes some upgrade to the drone to support Japan Remote ID. which the drone is not cheap but don't have remote ID.
3-13 04:25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry for the late response. This link is for the US.

You could refer to this one. https://www.mlit.go.jp/koku/content/001484158.pdf
For more questions related to Japan RID, you could please contact with our JP service support (support.jp@dji.com) for assistance. Thanks.
3-15 03:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules