Recomendations on charging Batteries showing less than 2 lights
167 4 2-17 03:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ejwjohn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177408 ft
United Kingdom

I have inadvertently left a couple of batteries for the mini fall below 2 lights of charge.

What is the recommendation on how best to recharge these please, some time back I heard that it was not recommended to let the batteries fall below the 2-light stage.

Thanks
JohnW
2-17 03:38
Use props
ejwjohn
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello,

Thanks very much for this advice.

JohnW
2-17 07:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please leave the battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours then check if the issue persists. Please note that if the battery with a low power level has been stored for an extended period, the battery will enter deep hibernation mode. Recharge the battery to bring it out of hibernation. Hope this helps.
2-17 21:54
Use props
ejwjohn
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thank You again, I will closely monitor their performance over the next week or so.
2-18 03:51
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ejwjohn Posted at 2-18 03:51
Thank You again, I will closely monitor their performance over the next week or so.

You're most welcome. Please feel free to reach us about the latest progress. You may also consider us sending a short video showing the problem if it persists. I hope to hear from you.
2-21 23:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules