Control the gimbal with one of the joysticks
341 6 2-17 04:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bojtren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9132841 ft
North Macedonia

Is there any way, when the AIR 2S is not in the air, to set the RC (or RC PRO) to be able to control the gimbal, instead of a finger on the screen, with one of the joysticks???
2-17 04:49
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Air 2S gimbal can only be controlled using the Gimbal Dial on the controller and the DJI Fly app screen. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
2-17 21:43
Use props
Bojtren
lvl.2
North Macedonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-17 21:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Air 2S gimbal can only be controlled using the Gimbal Dial on the controller and the DJI Fly app screen. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.

Hi, thank you for the answer but it is not correct.The Gimbal Dial is for vertical movement of the camera.
The gimbal can also be controlled (up/down/left/right) by moving your finger across the screen.
For example>
2-19 08:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bojtren Posted at 2-19 08:47
Hi, thank you for the answer but it is not correct.The Gimbal Dial is for vertical movement of the camera.
The gimbal can also be controlled (up/down/left/right) by moving your finger across the screen.
For example> https://youtu.be/3JWpxgmRi5w?si=zqehndCOB3VxWI2f

Hello. We appreciate your feedback and my apologize for the confusion. With the DJI fly app, the DJI Air 2S can also be controlled using the screen. Press and hold the live camera view on the DJI Fly app, and then you can control the gimbal. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a good one.
2-22 02:38
Use props
Bojtren
lvl.2
North Macedonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-22 02:38
Hello. We appreciate your feedback and my apologize for the confusion. With the DJI fly app, the DJI Air 2S can also be controlled using the screen. Press and hold the live camera view on the DJI Fly app, and then you can control the gimbal. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a good one.

Hello. I am very familiar with this possibility. My question was...
Is there any way, when the AIR 2S is not in the air, to set the RC (or RC PRO) to be able to control the gimbal, instead of a finger on the screen, with one of the joysticks???
2-27 08:54
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Bojtren Posted at 2-27 08:54
Is there any way, when the AIR 2S is not in the air, to set the RC (or RC PRO) to be able to control the gimbal, instead of a finger on the screen, with one of the joysticks???

The short, true answer is - NO.
2-27 09:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bojtren Posted at 2-27 08:54
Is there any way, when the AIR 2S is not in the air, to set the RC (or RC PRO) to be able to control the gimbal, instead of a finger on the screen, with one of the joysticks???

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, this function is currently not supported. We will gather this concern as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for future consideration. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-1 02:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules