First time with the Phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jreich44
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32129 ft
United States

Just finished putting this video together with Final Cut Pro X, filmed 30 minutes north of Portland, Maine. I love this thing!

2015-9-10
Use props
lignow
lvl.4
Canada

Very Good Video. The opening sequent's with the map integration is great. Good job. I learned something.
2015-9-11
Use props
CONTROL FREQ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3762346 ft
United States

excellent video!

i've yet to edit and compile a video using software.

i'm gonna get good at this!  

thanks for sharing!
2015-9-11
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Fantastic video!
l too loved the Google to video fade, how do you do that?
2015-9-11
Use props
jreich44
lvl.1
United States

Thanks guys, For the intro I downloaded Google Earth Pro. Then I used the navigation controls to line the 3D map up with my opening shot. After that I just added a Placemark, which saved the map orientation in the left hand column under Places. Then I zoomed out to a wide shot, hit record and double-clicked on my Placemark... the app did the rest
2015-9-12
Use props
QECadmin
lvl.3

United States

Very nicely done! What were your video settings on the bird? Filter?
2015-9-12
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

cool video.
2015-9-12
Use props
meralco
lvl.1

Philippines

Why can't I see the link of your video?
2015-9-12
Use props
dragoneggs
New

United States

I kinda liked the ending best.
2015-9-12
Use props
jreich44
lvl.1
United States

Haha, I liked the ending too! My dad is a riot! I started out filming in 4K, but quickly went down to 1080p after I saw how quickly my 64 gig microSD card was filling up. No filter, and the rest of the settings were basically the default out of the box. Like an idiot I even left the foam protector on the back of the camera for the first few flights (you know, the thing that says 'Remove Before Flight'), so a couple of the shots were a bit jittery and had to be stabilized in Final Cut. This site has been so helpful in learning tips and tricks, especially JimHare's video on the editing process- helped me turn 4 hours of footage into a 4 minute video. Thanks Jim! The link to the video should have been at the top, but if not here it is again:
2015-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules