Active Track 3
284 6 2-20 23:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc292f731
lvl.2

Greece

Hello! I've had the Air 2 for about 3 years and I recently tried the Active Track 3. I'm sorry the options it gives me on the display are "manual and parallel". Both of these unfortunately I can't choose. I don't see the "Trace". What am I doing wrong; thank you very much.
2-20 23:52
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. In order to present the product feature more clearly and more accurately to users, we optimized the naming and adjusted it accordingly. In version 1.12.3 and before, it was called "Trace" and was replaced with "Manual" after the 1.12.4 update. Have a nice day.
2-20 23:57
Use props
fansc292f731
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 23:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. In order to present the product feature more clearly and more accurately to users, we optimized the naming and adjusted it accordingly. In version 1.12.3 and before, it was called "Trace" and was replaced with "Manual" after the 1.12.4 update. Have a nice day.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply.
Can you tell me why I can't choose between the two options? They are disabled and when I press go it starts and always follows me from behind and never parallel. What am I doing wrong;
Thank you very much.
2-21 01:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansc292f731 Posted at 2-21 01:39
Thank you very much for the prompt reply.
Can you tell me why I can't choose between the two options? They are disabled and when I press go it starts and always follows me from behind and never parallel. What am I doing wrong;
Thank you very much.

Will it be fine if you show us a screen recording? You can upload it to Google Drive or YouTube and then paste the link here. Thank you.
2-21 03:18
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13538875 ft
  • >>>
United States

Active track has to recognize the object that it is tracking before all options become available. It's been a while since I've used my Air 2, but from what I remember those options are only available if the icon on the box you drew is a car boat or person.
2-21 04:59
Use props
fansc292f731
lvl.2

Greece

Johnnokomis Posted at 2-21 04:59
Active track has to recognize the object that it is tracking before all options become available. It's been a while since I've used my Air 2, but from what I remember those options are only available if the icon on the box you drew is a car boat or person.

Thanks for your answer. But it locks me, but then even if I press an option, it doesn't accept it. I'm doing something wrong but I don't know, that's why I asked for help.
Thank you very much. I'm sending a link to it screen recording.
B Regards.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MEQ5wTEtAodsP7nrpm-K5bvbgKYaOsT2/view?usp=sharing
2-21 05:21
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13538875 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansc292f731 Posted at 2-21 05:21
Thanks for your answer. But it locks me, but then even if I press an option, it doesn't accept it. I'm doing something wrong but I don't know, that's why I asked for help.
Thank you very much. I'm sending a link to it screen recording.
B Regards.

Your link is private.
2-21 09:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules