Mini 4 Pro RC screen freezing
447 7 2-22 17:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SPACECADET2U
lvl.2

United States

Any help out there on why my RC screen keeps freezing up like this?  Still responds to control with sticks, but can't see where I'm at and have to use RTH to get it back.

screen

screen

sceen

sceen
2-22 17:41
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SPACECADET2U. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you still see the image transmission from the remote's screen or are those vertical lines? If possible can you please send us another photo and please provide the aircraft firmware, remote controller firmware, and app versions for us to further check? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2-22 19:20
Use props
SPACECADET2U
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 19:20
Hi, SPACECADET2U. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you still see the image transmission from the remote's screen or are those vertical lines? If possible can you please send us another photo and please provide the aircraft firmware, remote controller firmware, and app versions for us to further check? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hello @DJI Gamora and thanks for replying.  I cannot see the image, it just shows those pink lines and no movement or image.  If I land the drone, power down and restart it will be ok for a few minutes, then it does the pink lines and no image again.  It will be tomorrow morning before I can get the firmware information and app versions.  I will reply as soon as I can get it tomorrow.
2-22 19:42
Use props
SPACECADET2U
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 19:20

Hello again, so there was a firmware update available.  I installed it and flew for 5 - 10 minutes and the problem seems ok now.  I will continue to update this thread if I have more problems.  I am not sure how to check if there are other firware updates for drone?

2-23 07:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SPACECADET2U Posted at 2-23 07:56
Hello again, so there was a firmware update available.  I installed it and flew for 5 - 10 minutes and the problem seems ok now.  I will continue to update this thread if I have more problems.  I am not sure how to check if there are other firware updates for drone?

[view_image]

Thank you for your update. Please feel free to reach us on the latest progress.
2-24 20:59
Use props
SPACECADET2U
lvl.2

United States

So, I had notification there was an update available 4-17-24.  Installed updates with no problems.  This morning I drive 30 minutes to location and start flying.  Less than 1 minute into flight the screen on my RC freezes again (see photo in 1st post of this thread).  I have to push RTH to get my drone back.  I just "refreshed" the updates on RC, Mini 4 pro and all 3 of my batteries.  I'm going to try flying again, but this is totally unacceptable from a new DJI drone.  Is there anyone else having this problem???????
4-18 07:35
Use props
SPACECADET2U
lvl.2

United States

It's looking like this is going to be an issue that requires sending it back.  Has anyone done this, what is the process, do I send in everything in including all of my batteries?
4-19 05:37
Use props
SPACECADET2U
lvl.2

United States

Anyone monitor this website anymore?
4-20 04:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules