Mini 4 pro. error code 180059 vision system
1086 6 2-22 17:48
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Wang33
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,

I recently purchased a new mini 4 pro. i am having the error code 180059. all vision system does not work,

I know the aircraft has to be in the air for it to work. I did the refresh of the firmware with dji assistant 2 (consumer drones series) with the aircraft and the RC, but still no luck at all.

It was working fine before, and all of a sudden it has stop working.

I never crashed the aircraft or whatsoever .

Thanks in advance..
2-22 17:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, David Wang33. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, does the aircraft still take off when the error occurs?
2-22 19:07
Use props
xLuckyChain
lvl.1

Canada

Yes everything work perfectly fine. No issue taking off nor landing.
2-22 19:15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

xLuckyChain Posted at 2-22 19:15
Yes everything work perfectly fine. No issue taking off nor landing.

Hi there, thanks for your reply. The error code 180059 appears when the drone takes off failed, the vision systems failed to detect obstacles. We recommend that you test again to see if it works well when normally taking off.
2-22 22:16
Use props
djiuser_7BkkZ6jSB7Ap
New

Costa Rica

Hello guys , I have the same problem , I can fly the drone but spinet work this  feature .

Any suggestion ?
3-19 13:30
Use props
djiuser_0RQHg9U3kdrI
New
Flight distance : 35246 ft
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 19:07
Hi, David Wang33. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, does the aircraft still take off when the error occurs?

Boa noite, tenho um Mini 4 Pro, Atualizei ele recentemente e na primeira tentativa de vôo pós atualização, não consigo se quer ligar os motores do drone, muito menos decolar, aparece o código 180059, Alguém pode me ajudar por favor!
4-24 14:16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_0RQHg9U3kdrI Posted at 4-24 14:16
Boa noite, tenho um Mini 4 Pro, Atualizei ele recentemente e na primeira tentativa de vôo pós atualização, não consigo se quer ligar os motores do drone, muito menos decolar, aparece o código 180059, Alguém pode me ajudar por favor!

Hi, djiuser_0RQHg9U3kdrI. Thank you for reaching out. The aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled and the error will be removed. Please feel free to use them. If you were not able to start the drone, can you please provide a video showing the operation for us to check? Please keep us posted.
4-26 06:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules