449 4 2-23 11:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, my mavic 3 drone is at firmware 01.00.1200, is it possible to downgrade it to 01.00.1000 and what features am i loosing with this downgrade?

Or, there are a area that my drone says is nfz. but local law says its allowed to fly there, I olmost had to land on a strangers boat since the drone stopped and would not fly into the area that ARE allowed, but was a nfz , there is a sports area nearby, but that is far away from this point.
I did update the flysafe data before the flight. how do i fix this bug? can i report the area as good to fly according to local laws?

The area comes up as a [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Authorization Zones, but here in Norway there are no laws about how far from the stadion i have to be.

wrong Authorization Zones

wrong Authorization Zones
2-23 11:24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, sorry that the drone cannot drop the firmware version.  The laws and regulations on UAV flight vary in different countries and regions. To help learn UAV policies, we publish information collected on the Flying Tips on the DJI official website (https://www.dji.com/flyingtips?s ... mp;amp;amp;from=nav). For countries/regions not in the directory, please consult the local authorities. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2-23 20:25
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-23 20:25
Hello there, sorry that the drone cannot drop the firmware version.  The laws and regulations on UAV flight vary in different countries and regions. To help learn UAV policies, we publish information collected on the Flying Tips on the DJI official website (https://www.dji.com/flyingtips?site=brandsite&from=nav). For countries/regions not in the directory, please consult the local authorities. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Thanks, but locL laws is what we have to follow, it is not DJI tvat sets the policy and laws in our country. I know the rules here, i am a licenced pilot. So how do i remove this auth. Zone that are faulty?
2-23 22:16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ulven Posted at 2-23 22:16
Thanks, but locL laws is what we have to follow, it is not DJI tvat sets the policy and laws in our country. I know the rules here, i am a licenced pilot. So how do i remove this auth. Zone that are faulty?

Thanks for your reply. The blue area on the map shows authorization zones, if you want to fly here, you could unlock by using a DJI-verified account in your APP. Besides, the GEO system is advisory only. Each user is responsible for checking official sources and determining what laws or regulations might apply to his or her flight. In some instances, DJI has selected widely recommended general parameters without making any determination of whether this guidance matches regulations that may apply specifically to you. If it's needed, you can report map issues to flysafe@dji.com. Thank you.
2-23 22:48
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-23 22:48
Thanks for your reply. The blue area on the map shows authorization zones, if you want to fly here, you could unlock by using a DJI-verified account in your APP. Besides, the GEO system is advisory only. Each user is responsible for checking official sources and determining what laws or regulations might apply to his or her flight. In some instances, DJI has selected widely recommended general parameters without making any determination of whether this guidance matches regulations that may apply specifically to you. If it's needed, you can report map issues to . Thank you.

Hi again..  "if you want to fly here, you could unlock by using a DJI-verified account" I am allowed to fly here without having to ask anyone, therefor it is wrong of DJI to add these areas.
Yes Airports has restrictions.
What laws are DJI using to force us to ask permission from DJI to fly there?
I know that this issue has been taken up with DJI urlyer, I will contact aviation authority in Norway that can adress this to DJI the correct way.

2-26 11:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules