250 2 2-23 15:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Locutus_65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42592 ft
United States

Hope this is the right place for this.
I have the Mini 3 pro w/ the RC-N1 controller.
I also have the Goggles 2, which are awesome.
Today I found the DJI Virtual Flight app and have it installed and working on my Galaxy S23 android phone.
This is where I run into trouble;
I want to use the goggles and the RC-N1 remote to fly. Right now all I can get is the goggles and using my phone to control, but it's more difficult as there are no physical control sticks.
For the phone to be connected to the goggles I have to use the usb cable but then I can't connect the remote to the phone because only 1 port.

Is there a way to get them all connected?

Thanks!
2-23 15:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, Locutus_65. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI RC-N1 is not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight app. When using the mobile device version, we can only connect DJI Goggles 2/Integra, DJI FPV Goggles V2, and DJI Motion Controller. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.
2-23 20:24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience. DJI Virtual Flight temporarily does not support DJI Mavic 3 Series, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Air 3, DJI Mini 4 Pro and DJI RC Motion 2, which can only be used with DJI Avata or DJI FPV now. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2-23 22:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules