Integra goggles, Ambient light to weak warning at night.
264 2 2-23 22:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

First time flying my Mini 4 Pro with the Integra goggles at night and yet another popup warning has appeared, Ambient light too weak. I then tried setting the obstacle avoidance to off, and this had no effect. Is it possible I need to power things up with obstacle avoidance already set to off in settings to get rid of this?
I just want to fly and see my flight data, not a bunch of popup warnings. I could see just fine, and have flown many times with the RC2 at night, which produced a similar image to fly with.

Anyone have any idea's how I can get rid of the popup, aside from only flying in daytime?

2-23 22:25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience caused. It is detected by the drone based on the current ambient light. Maybe it would help you that DJI Mini 4 Pro comes with an auxiliary light, it can be set in the app to Auto, On, or Off. In Auto, the auxiliary light is automatically enabled when there is insufficient ambient light. You can turn on that to adjust the light.

Precautions: In the European Union, the Auxiliary Bottom Light is set to Auto by default, and cannot be changed.
2-24 00:20
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

With you 100 percent Dirty Bird, you spelled it out perfectly!
Not using bound device
Ambient light too weak
Interference in MC location
These all need to display and clear in the same manner that the home point updated popup displays and clears.
Dji Wanda, thank you for the reply, my bottom light is always set to auto, although I noticed after the December update, it now comes on at about 3 meter height, rather than the much better 6 meter height it used to activate. Unfortunately Dirty Bird is correct, it won't affect the ambient light too low warning.
I'm going to try turning off the collision avoidance in settings, powering down, and then powering back up with it turned off and see if this gets rid of the Ambient light too weak popup.
I've noticed a similar behavior if I leave head tracking engaged with the goggles, land and power down the drone, and then power up with the RC2, the collision avoidance which is allways turned on in the RC2, is overridden by the drone settings, and collision avoidance is switched off, which should not be the case. I then need to enable collision abvoidance in the RC2 settings, and land and power everything off and then back on before the collision avoidance with re engage.
I'm also going to try enabling head tracking in flight, and see if that kills the popup, as it will turn off collision avoidance by a different route shall we say. .
2-24 06:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules