226 4 2-24 03:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have had problems synching the Mic 2 internal 32bit audio with the embedded Pocket 3 audio using auto-sync in Davinci Resolve.

The first time I tried this it worked ok, but the second time it repeatedly failed. Could the last firmware update have caused this? I believe that the internal recording, when used with Mic 2, became stereo after the update so would that mean the two waveforms cannot be matched?

2-24 03:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching out. Let me check this with the related team. I will get back to this thread with an update. Thank you for your patience.
2-25 01:17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Will it be fine if you post samples showing the issue? In addition, due to differences in hardware clocks, the sounds recorded by different devices will be slightly different when combined. you can try using a stretching tool in the AU software when processing.
2-27 03:19
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 03:19
Thank you for patiently waiting. Will it be fine if you post samples showing the issue? In addition, due to differences in hardware clocks, the sounds recorded by different devices will be slightly different when combined. you can try using a stretching tool in the AU software when processing.

Thanks but I'm not sure how to post samples of it not synching (by matching waveforms) in Davinci Resolve. I will continue to experiment and let you know if I find a solution or workaround. I'd also like to know if anyone else is experience this issue?
2-27 03:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JerryLaurence Posted at 2-27 03:24
Thanks but I'm not sure how to post samples of it not synching (by matching waveforms) in Davinci Resolve. I will continue to experiment and let you know if I find a solution or workaround. I'd also like to know if anyone else is experience this issue?

Hi. Is it possible for you to take a 3rd person video from your screen? You can send it or update us anytime. We are always available for assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2-28 02:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules