Silly firmware question
260 4 2-24 11:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

Anyone know if dji has any intentions to modify the firmware for the Air 2s to bring back some of the old features?  Things like waypoints that aren't in hyperlapse?  Or a setting where you could set a low battery alarm at a desired percentage instead of the "I'm heading home right now!" message?  

You know... features that i had on my old Mavic Pro from years ago?  Stuff that when i got my Air 2s long ago we were told that they were coming soon?   You know. Long ago before the Air 2s was deserted by dji?  
2-24 11:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. DJI has not yet announced any upcoming firmware update regarding the said features. Any news or updates will be posted on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. Rest assured we are actively submitting your requests to the designated team to evaluate. Have a great day.
2-25 02:54
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI Go4 App was much more robust that the Fly App and many things did not make the transition over to the Fly App.
2-25 07:40
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-25 07:40
The DJI Go4 App was much more robust that the Fly App and many things did not make the transition over to the Fly App.

Yeah,  it was much nicer. You know,  things like go4 you could set metric or imperial,  fly you only get one choice. Go 4 would automatically load low res images to your phone whereas fly you have to download them manually every time. Go 4 would load up directly to the flight screen,  fly you gotta go through a "switchboard"  
2-25 07:47
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brad Bilger Posted at 2-25 07:47
Yeah,  it was much nicer. You know,  things like go4 you could set metric or imperial,  fly you only get one choice. Go 4 would automatically load low res images to your phone whereas fly you have to download them manually every time. Go 4 would load up directly to the flight screen,  fly you gotta go through a "switchboard"

2-25 08:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules