227 8 2-24 13:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RoadRunner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 741588 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hello dear community, I recently noticed that a smiley appears on my display, just to the left of the battery symbol. Does anyone have an explanation for what this might represent? Best regards from Vienna, Michael

Smiley on Pocket 3 screen.jpg
2-24 13:24
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

An indication that glamour effect is on.
2-24 18:13
Use props
HAYHOT
lvl.3
Vietnam

DaveSp Posted at 2-24 18:13
An indication that glamour effect is on.

Can you explain more clearly, many thanks
2-24 19:11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Additionally, you can swipe to the left from the right edge of the screen to enter the image settings to enable or disable the Glamour effects. You can check the user manual here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf to learn more. Have a great day ahead.
2-24 19:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HAYHOT Posted at 2-24 19:11
Can you explain more clearly, many thanks

Hi there. The Glamour Effects 2.0 from Pocket 2 supports skin smoothing, skin texture adjustment, and removal of acne, dark circles, and nasolabial folds. Users can customize the beautifying effects according to personal preferences. You can refer to the video below to learn more:

Please keep us posted if you have further questions. Have a great day.
2-24 19:46
Use props
HAYHOT
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 2-24 19:46
Hi there. The Glamour Effects 2.0 from Pocket 2 supports skin smoothing, skin texture adjustment, and removal of acne, dark circles, and nasolabial folds. Users can customize the beautifying effects according to personal preferences. You can refer to the video below to learn more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIac2sq6pS0
Please keep us posted if you have further questions. Have a great day.

wow, it is so useful. Thanks so much
2-24 22:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HAYHOT Posted at 2-24 22:50
wow, it is so useful. Thanks so much

You are most welcome, HAYHOT. If you have further concerns, you can always reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2-25 03:27
Use props
RoadRunner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 741588 ft
  • >>>
Austria

@dji tony
I appreciate your detailed responses and the inclusion of a practical case study video! Best regards from Vienna, case closed
2-25 05:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RoadRunner Posted at 2-25 05:02
@dji tony
I appreciate your detailed responses and the inclusion of a practical case study video! Best regards from Vienna, case closed

We are more than glad to help. Thank you for your great support and have a nice day ahead.
2-25 20:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules