Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI

I have an RC controller and 2 drones (Mavic 3 Pro and Mini 3). Both of them are linked to the same controller and whenever I want to switch between them, I have to do it manually, there's no auto-switching.

like,...
one day I used Mini 3 and another day I needed to use Mavic 3 or vice versa, it doesn't switch automatically, I have to do it manually.

is there any chance of a new firmware update of RC or did my idea go too far? ).
2-25 17:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, davitzakari. Thank you for reaching out. We cannot guarantee as they have different firmware versions that's why manual switching is needed but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2-25 19:31
Use props
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 19:31
Hi, davitzakari. Thank you for reaching out. We cannot guarantee as they have different firmware versions that's why manual switching is needed but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

thanks a lot
3-1 14:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, davitzakari. Have a safe flight always!
3-4 22:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules