231 1 2-26 12:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314908 ft
  • >>>
Austria

similar to all mavics these days the wheel for camera tilt on the rc+ has way too much  deadband and we cannot tweak those settingsplus it has a very loose spring and its really a setp back from the remotes we had on the I2
yes you can make smoth controls when you haVe all thiS deadband and lots of smoothing but its impossible to follow a bit faster moving subject...then the the tilt is all over the place

its nice there is an expo setting (this got canceld on the mavics! why?) but it would be important to also fine tune the deadband by the user  that sits around the middle position
I can only repeat this again and again...the I3 should not be locked like a consumer drone...pros need to change all these settings
thanks for listening

2-26 12:30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansba3b7009. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.

Expo settings are still available for Consumer drones. After DJI Fly is updated to v1.5.4, the DJI Fly app for Android, DJI Fly app for iOS, and built-in DJI Fly app in DJI RC Pro/DJI RC can adjust the remote controller EXP (supported by DJI Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Pro/DJI Mavic 3/Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Air 2S, DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 2 SE, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini SE, and Mavic Mini). Please refer to the figures below for the settings:
2-29 22:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules