AGRAS T30 ERROR CODES!
548 14 2-26 15:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OTAVIO.SILVA
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi there!

I've an DJI Agras T30 which has been firstly activaded on december 2022.

We'been using it since then for both spreading and spraying flights, have replaced a few parts as propellers, a few ESC's and even an motor due to daily use.

Arount 40 days ago we've got completely blind, no cameras neither radar. We do not have official support around so I've checked a few components replacing them with a fully operational aircraft and found that mine Avionics module wasn't working properly.

I've replaced it through DJI, which shipped the new module to me and They also did the SN upgrade for my account and I was able to activate the drone.

I also replaced both distribution boards (frontal + back), spraying module, cabling, etc.

The drone seems operational but now the Radar is not working, and I cannot perform upgrade or downgrade due to the (2403) error while trying from RC or 0x21e34 while from DJI Assistant.
It seems that this is something related to the Radar but I can not find any information anywhere, I also have tried to install a brand new one and same error codes for everything else.

I've been talking to the dealers around but anything adviced to be checked has been done and no luck.

How can I check what could be happening?
2-26 15:35
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi OTAVIO.SILVA, sorry to hear about the issue you have been suffered. For your issue, we will try to check with our relevant team first. Once we get the results, we will keep you update soon.
2-27 05:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, to better investigate this issue, could you please provide us with an abnormal video and relevant detailed information to check?
2-28 01:51
Use props
OTAVIO.SILVA
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi Mindy how is it going?

I'll perform some testing and return asap.
2-28 04:07
Use props
OTAVIO.SILVA
lvl.2
Brazil

Here I am back again to bring the info:

1 - Video

Here at the video we can check that no error flags pointing the radar are popping up, and I can also turn it on and off without any inconvenience. I would not recognize obstacles neither perform calibration;

2 - Real time diagnosis

Here We can check that the only issues are related to the unatacched spraying tank;

3 - First firm update requested

This first update came up and ran successfully as soon as I plugged the brand new Radar. Although it did not work properly after rebooting the aircraft;

4 - Error through updating process

Even after replacing I still getting errors - 2403 through RC and 0x21e34 via DJI Assistant 2 for Agras;

List of Parts replaced

- Distribution Board Module;
- Power Distribution Module;
- Avionics Module;
- Spraying Module;
- Omnidirectional obstacle avoidance radar;

Additional

- Radar warms and vibrates as usual while plugged;
- RC shows it as unavailable if unplugged;
- RC performs updates to for/backward versions as expected;
- Aircraft wont change versions due to the same radar communication issues;
2-28 06:07
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

OTAVIO.SILVA Posted at 2-28 06:07

1 - Video

Thank you for the details provided. We have forwarded to our engineer team to further check.
Once we get any results, we will keep you update soon.
2-28 20:06
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

OTAVIO.SILVA Posted at 2-28 06:07

1 - Video

Hi there, we got a reply from the engineer saying that the radar link may be burned out and that the following components on the radar link need to be replaced: the lower radar, radar cables, distributor plate, and aerial-electronics board.
3-1 01:56
Use props
OTAVIO.SILVA
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi there!

The listed components were all replaced already and the errors remains
3-1 01:59
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

OTAVIO.SILVA Posted at 3-1 01:59
Hi there!

Thank you for your reply. We will further ask our engineer team to see how to figure out your issue. We will keep you update soon.
3-1 23:45
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

OTAVIO.SILVA Posted at 3-1 01:59
Hi there!

Hi there, may I ask if all the parts listed above were replaced at once?
3-4 04:29
Use props
OTAVIO.SILVA
lvl.2
Brazil

Hello again!

There were replaced at once (rear distribution, spray module, avionics), then the drone was powered up for switching S/N by DJI dealer, then after being uncessfull there were replaced front distribution board and lower radar which was the last one.
3-4 04:32
Use props
OTAVIO.SILVA
lvl.2
Brazil

By saying lower radar meaning wiring together
3-4 04:34
Use props
dani2013
lvl.3
Flight distance : 536017 ft
  • >>>
Armenia

Hi , did you find any solution ?
have exactly the same issue
all parts replaced , except distribution board , tomorrow will replace it as well to check again .
4-3 13:56
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dani2013 Posted at 4-3 13:56
Hi , did you find any solution ?
have exactly the same issue
all parts replaced , except distribution board , tomorrow will replace it as well to check again .

Hello. The following components on the radar link need to be replaced: the lower radar, radar cables, distributor plate, and aerial-electronics board. They have to be replaced all at once, not one by one.
Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
4-5 19:56
Use props
judson fernande
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6391 ft

Brazil

Já resolvel ?erro 0x21e34 indica a bomba 2 , podendo está em curto, tem que verificar a sequencia de peças trocadas.
5-1 14:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules