Downward ToF sensor error
414 5 2-29 23:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maj
lvl.1

Australia

Hi iv had the mini 4 pro for 2 days and I got a downward sensor error (code: 1A030180)
And iv tried to recalibrate but nothing works.. please help.
IMG-20240229-WA0002.jpg
2-29 23:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Maj. Thank you for reaching out. Does the issue persist even if you restart the aircraft?
3-1 01:26
Use props
Maj
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 01:26
Hi, Maj. Thank you for reaching out. Does the issue persist even if you restart the aircraft?

Yes, iv even reset all settings from rc controller and still showing the error
3-1 20:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Maj Posted at 3-1 20:05
Yes, iv even reset all settings from rc controller and still showing the error

Thank you for the reply, Maj. Since the issue persists, we highly suggest sending it back for repair. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
3-3 23:27
Use props
djiuser_EwalNoARILmC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89826 ft
Czechia

Hello, it happens to me as well. The first couple of flights it was ok but today it started showing this error :/. I also restarted to the original settings. WHat should I do?
3-19 13:23
Use props
djiuser_SyIegqnoF9YY
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi! I've got my drone this week and the same issue happened to me today. Any tips on how to handle this?
4-19 16:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules