RTH Map Question
158 1 3-3 15:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevinhart992
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184213 ft
United States

I live on a lake and we boat and ski in our cove.  I would like to return the drone to our house from the cove instead of to me on the boat.  I know to go to the 3 dots in the upper corner of the app, Safety, Update home point.  I do that but i get the low level Google map of our house.  I set where I think I want it to land in my yard.  I then go to the real map that I can change to satellite and see pretty close to where it should land.  If it doesn't look quit good (we have some obstacles in the yard) I go back to the Update Home Point and change it a little then go back to the satellite map.  Am I doing something wrong?  Can I not get a satellite map of my house from the Update Home Point?
3-3 15:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We do notice the issue that the Maptiler has lower satellite accuracy in some countries, our relevant team is working on this issue as well. Thank you for your feedback, which will help us to improve this service quality better and optimize this issue in future App versions. Please stay tuned for our DJI official website update. We appreciate your patience
3-5 00:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules