229 9 3-4 03:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skareb1986gmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 687320 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Hello, i am making a trip to China soon and would like to know if i am able to purchase the Mavic 3 Enterprise drone with seperate RTK module from any of the DJI Flagship stores in Shanghai? Do they sell the enterprise lineup in physical stores as well?
Appreciate if someone can chime in on this. I tried to order it online and mail it to a Shanghai address but i can't top up my alipay account with a foreign bank card.

Thank you.
3-4 03:34
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for your inquiry. To check for stock availability, please contact our dealer through the following link, https://enterprise.dji.com/cn/find-a-dealer.

3-4 18:39
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13381447 ft
  • >>>
United States

Think long and hard about your possible purchase OP. Read the above comment from DJI. You're on the verge of making a relatively large purchase from them and they can't even take to time to see if it's in stock or not. Always pushing you off to a third party dealer. Think about how this level of support will be once they have your money. You're basically holding out several thousand dollars to them and they won't even check their inventory. This is embarrassing for you DJI.
3-4 20:07
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-4 20:07
Think long and hard about your possible purchase OP. Read the above comment from DJI. You're on the verge of making a relatively large purchase from them and they can't even take to time to see if it's in stock or not. Always pushing you off to a third party dealer. Think about how this level of support will be once they have your money. You're basically holding out several thousand dollars to them and they won't even check their inventory. This is embarrassing for you DJI.

Hello there! I apologize for any inconvenience caused. We cannot check the stock of Mavic 3 Enterprise on our DJI online store as it is not available for sale there. You can only purchase it through retailers. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
3-5 01:41
Use props
skareb1986gmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

Hi DJI Thor, i have another question. If i buy a DJI drone from mainland China, can the drone also fly overseas outside of China?
3-5 02:09
Use props
skareb1986gmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 3-5 01:41
Hello there! I apologize for any inconvenience caused. We cannot check the stock of Mavic 3 Enterprise on our DJI online store as it is not available for sale there. You can only purchase it through retailers. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Hi DJI Thor, any updates on my latest inquiry?

Can a DJI drone that is bought in Mainland China fly outside of Mainland China??
3-6 16:43
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

skareb1986gmail.com Posted at 3-6 16:43
Hi DJI Thor, any updates on my latest inquiry?

Can a DJI drone that is bought in Mainland China fly outside of Mainland China??

The fact that you aren't getting an answer pretty much answers your question. Specifically though, no. Chinese versions can only fly in China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan. Look here for where I got that info
3-6 19:03
Use props
skareb1986gmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-6 19:03
The fact that you aren't getting an answer pretty much answers your question. Specifically though, no. Chinese versions can only fly in China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan. Look here for where I got that info

Yeah i thought so too.

I did speak with another DJI rep earlier today and he said chinese versions are good to fly outside mainland China as well...
3-6 19:09
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

skareb1986gmail.com Posted at 3-6 19:09
Yeah i thought so too.

I did speak with another DJI rep earlier today and he said chinese versions are good to fly outside mainland China as well...

So then what would be the point in having a Chinese version if it could fly anywhere? As far as I'm aware there's no other difference between the two. I'm not even sure what the reason is to have a Chinese version honestly. So you're getting conflicting answers from 2 DJI reps and when you ask for clarification you're now being ghosted. Welcome to the DJI family.
3-7 12:11
Use props
skareb1986gmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-7 12:11
So then what would be the point in having a Chinese version if it could fly anywhere? As far as I'm aware there's no other difference between the two. I'm not even sure what the reason is to have a Chinese version honestly. So you're getting conflicting answers from 2 DJI reps and when you ask for clarification you're now being ghosted. Welcome to the DJI family.

same thoughts as well. Not sure why there has to be a chinese and international version if both drones are identical... but with the sketchy responses i probably shelve my plans to get the M3E in China
3-7 18:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules