Link drone to account
342 18 3-4 05:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 534337 ft
Germany

Hi! A few years ago my dad purchased a mavic air (fly more combo) which is now owned by me. How do I link this drone to my forums account. I heard that you could do it with the dji fly app, but it says its not compatible there. Could someone help me?

3-4 05:34
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. The Mavic Air drone works with the DJI Go 4 app, which does not support binding or unbinding the account. I recommend that you download the DJI Go 4 app directly from our official website, log in to your DJI account on the app, and link it to the aircraft. I hope this helps. Thank you.
3-4 11:34
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-4 11:34
Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. The Mavic Air drone works with the DJI Go 4 app, which does not support binding or unbinding the account. I recommend that you download the DJI Go 4 app directly from our official website, log in to your DJI account on the app, and link it to the aircraft. I hope this helps. Thank you.

Hi, is there really no way to link my device to the forums account? I have been using the DJI GO 4 app and for example the flight distance works.

It would be great to get a way to link the drone to my forums account, so it shows up on my profile. Or is there a way for me or you to add it manually?
3-4 14:20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Joshiy13 Posted at 3-4 14:20
Hi, is there really no way to link my device to the forums account? I have been using the DJI GO 4 app and for example the flight distance works.

It would be great to get a way to link the drone to my forums account, so it shows up on my profile. Or is there a way for me or you to add it manually?

Hi. Thank you for the information. Could you please go to Profile > DJI Forum and then login to your account? If you still can't log in, please provide us with a screen recording or screenshot so we can further check. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-4 16:04
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-4 16:04
Hi. Thank you for the information. Could you please go to Profile > DJI Forum and then login to your account? If you still can't log in, please provide us with a screen recording or screenshot so we can further check. Thank you for your cooperation.

I can login and view my "personal homepage" but the drone doesn't get linked.
3-4 23:06
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Joshiy13 Posted at 3-4 23:06
I can login and view my "personal homepage" but the drone doesn't get linked.

Thank you for the information. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted here once we receive a response from them. Thank you for your understanding.
3-5 16:20
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-5 16:20
Thank you for the information. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted here once we receive a response from them. Thank you for your understanding.

Okay, thank you for your help!
3-5 23:11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Joshiy13 Posted at 3-5 23:11
Okay, thank you for your help!

You're welcome. We'll keep you posted once we receive a response from them. Thank you for your understanding.
3-6 14:06
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-6 14:06
You're welcome. We'll keep you posted once we receive a response from them. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, any updates?

I have recently bought a dji avata, which is linked tomy account in dji fly, but also doesn't show up on the forum.
3-12 14:26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Joshiy13 Posted at 3-12 14:26
Hi, any updates?

I have recently bought a dji avata, which is linked tomy account in dji fly, but also doesn't show up on the forum.

Hi. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Could you please check to see whether the device is already showing on your forum account? Thank you for your patience and understanding.
3-12 16:21
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-12 16:21
Hi. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Could you please check to see whether the device is already showing on your forum account? Thank you for your patience and understanding.

It does not show up on my forums account. But when I go to device management in the dji fly app, it shows up as linked to my account.
3-13 00:37
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Germany

The only device that shows up on my account is my osmo mobile se, even though I also own an Avata and a mavic air.
3-13 00:38
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Joshiy13 Posted at 3-13 00:37
It does not show up on my forums account. But when I go to device management in the dji fly app, it shows up as linked to my account.

Thank you for the information. We'll follow up with our relevant team regarding this. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
3-13 11:25
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-13 11:25
Thank you for the information. We'll follow up with our relevant team regarding this. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi, the mavic air now shows up, without me doing anything & without flying it. Did the relevant team do something?
3-13 12:52
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Joshiy13 Posted at 3-13 12:52
Hi, the mavic air now shows up, without me doing anything & without flying it. Did the relevant team do something?

Hello. Thank you for the update. We are glad to know that it is all sorted out. Our relevant team assisted us in resolving this matter. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you, and have a great day!
3-13 16:41
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-13 16:41
Hello. Thank you for the update. We are glad to know that it is all sorted out. Our relevant team assisted us in resolving this matter. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you, and have a great day!

My avata still doesn't show up, so its not completely resolved.
3-13 23:39
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Joshiy13 Posted at 3-13 23:39
My avata still doesn't show up, so its not completely resolved.

Would you please send me the serial number of DJI Avata for checking?
* I have sent you a PM, please reply, thanks.
3-14 00:49
Use props
Joshiy13
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 3-14 00:49
Would you please send me the serial number of DJI Avata for checking?
* I have sent you a PM, please reply, thanks.

Thank you for helping, now both drones show up!
3-14 05:11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Joshiy13 Posted at 3-14 05:11
Thank you for helping, now both drones show up!

You're most welcome. It's our pleasure to assist you. If there is anything that you need to ask further, please let us know, and we would be happy to assist you in the best way that we can. Thank you for your understanding and support!
3-14 11:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules