192 6 3-4 13:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just wanted to check others thoughts on this. Can I clean my lens on the Mavic 3 with eyeglass wipes? Also can I clean the ND filters with these as well. Trying to get others opinions. I haven’t really cleaned the lens or nd filters on this drone and I believe it’s affecting my picture and video quality . My images and videos use to be super sharp but when comparing them to my Air 3 not so much now
3-4 13:40
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Can I clean my lens on the Mavic 3 with eyeglass wipes? Also can I clean the ND filters with these as well.
Your camera's lenses shouldn't need cleaning as they are behind a UV filter.
You can clean the UV filter or your ND filters with any soft cloth.

I haven’t really cleaned the lens or nd filters on this drone and I believe it’s affecting my picture and video quality . My images and videos use to be super sharp but when comparing them to my Air 3 not so much now

Your filters would have to very dirty to affect your picture quality.
Upload a full-size original jpg or two to Dropbox or similar and post a link.
Perhaps that will help to work out what the issue is.
3-4 13:56
Use props
Virgil Quick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1074104 ft
United States

When necessary I use Ziess lens cleaning wipes which you can buy at Walmart.  Also use these for my DSLR lens.
3-4 14:58
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Those lens wipes generally work ok, but sometimes they are oversaturated and dont dry evenly.  How dirty are your filters getting?  : )
3-4 19:22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy. Thank you for reaching out, if the lens fogs up or is dusty you may use a soft cloth to clean the lens and filters and let it stand in the use environment before shooting again. If the issue persists, please provide us with sample videos and photos for us to further check.
3-4 19:28
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19198005 ft
United States

I sometimes use a damp with just a little water on a soft cloth to clean the bugs & yellow pollen, road dust off the ND filters and UV screen of my M3,  I always wipe them clean and dry before putting them back n the drone. In the spring  i  have seen my camera screen covered in bug guts like a car windshield. so yea they can get dirty.
3-5 18:20
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lens pens are your friend!
3 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now