wierd dates on my videos?
309 13 3-6 02:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
william 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1262664 ft
United Kingdom

flying yesterday the 5th of march downloaded the files to my chromebook and they show todays date the 6th ill fly later and film then check the dates on the videos other people have noticed it on fb groups and ytube ??? dji have you got a answer
3-6 02:52
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI doesn't know about leap year?
3-6 03:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, william 1. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what controller you have? Also, can you please share some photos of this issue?
3-6 03:35
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 03:35
Hi, william 1. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what controller you have? Also, can you please share some photos of this issue?

I have an RC 2 remote control, the date is also 7.03
The date was initially set correctly.
3-6 04:10
Use props
Systemfactory
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172060 ft
Netherlands

Same problem. Flying today. Download files to MAC. On the MAC filedate is tomorrow.
Afbeelding1.png
3-6 10:37
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The controller skipped the leap day.
3-7 02:27
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

DAFlys Posted at 3-7 02:27
The controller skipped the leap day.

Yes, we wrote about this, we are waiting for a response from DJI, maybe there is no leap year in the Chinese calendar)
3-7 03:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Serg SSA Posted at 3-6 04:10
I have an RC 2 remote control, the date is also 7.03
The date was initially set correctly.

Thank you for the details. When was the last time you used the drone and RC 2 that has the correct date?
3-8 05:01
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 05:01
Thank you for the details. When was the last time you used the drone and RC 2 that has the correct date?

03/06 I decided to check and saw the date 03/07The last time I flew with the correct date was 22.02.
3-8 07:22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Serg SSA Posted at 3-7 03:33
Yes, we wrote about this, we are waiting for a response from DJI, maybe there is no leap year in the Chinese calendar)

I mentioned it on leap day,  had nothing back yet either.  
3-9 00:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Serg SSA Posted at 3-8 07:22
03/06 I decided to check and saw the date 03/07The last time I flew with the correct date was 22.02.

Thank you for the update. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further checking.
3-12 04:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Serg SSA Posted at 3-8 07:22

Thank you for patiently waiting, Serg SSA. This anomaly is not directly related to the February leap year, but we will report this possibility mentioned by users to R&D for further confirmation. At present, there is a high probability that the time anomaly is caused by the device's provided time, such as a mobile phone or the remote controller. We highly suggest setting the correct date manually and then check if the issue persists.
3-13 05:48
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 05:48
Thank you for patiently waiting, Serg SSA. This anomaly is not directly related to the February leap year, but we will report this possibility mentioned by users to R&D for further confirmation. At present, there is a high probability that the time anomaly is caused by the device's provided time, such as a mobile phone or the remote controller. We highly suggest setting the correct date manually and then check if the issue persists.

I have an RC 2 remote control, what other device do you write could cause such a problem? I don't connect my phone to it)
3-13 05:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Serg SSA Posted at 3-13 05:53
I have an RC 2 remote control, what other device do you write could cause such a problem? I don't connect my phone to it)

Hi there. To clarify, the mobile phones mentioned above are for the controllers that don't have a screen on them and the Remote Controller/s are for the ones that have a screen on them. We generalize since few users are reporting this issue.  
3-13 06:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules