Mini 4 Pro/RC2 quicktransfer
520 6 3-8 15:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc9b9ce3b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 580430 ft
United States

RC1 supports quicktransfer but no 4k video playback.
RC2 does not support quicktransfer but does support 4k video playback.

Mini 4 Pro does support quicktransfer but I have to completley unfold the drone, remove the gimbal cover, turn it on and have the lights flashing while the drone gets hot just sitting there insead of using the RC2 controller...

1 step forward 2 steps back.

Is there a planned update to the RC2 to support quicktransfer?
3-8 15:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 4 Pro does support the Quick Transfer feature. The quick transfer needs your mobile phone connected to the aircraft directly to quickly download the original footage of photos or videos. If you want to export materials from your DJI RC series controller, you may click the link below for the best guidelines on how to properly export the photos/videos from your DJI RC Series remote controller. Hope this helps.

https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en
3-8 22:46
Use props
fansc9b9ce3b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 580430 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-8 22:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 4 Pro does support the Quick Transfer feature. The quick transfer needs your mobile phone connected to the aircraft directly to quickly download the original footage of photos or videos. If you want to export materials from your DJI RC series controller, you may click the link below for the best guidelines on how to properly export the photos/videos from your DJI RC Series remote controller. Hope this helps.

https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400006852&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en

Hi paladin, I appreciate the reply but you just restated what I said about the mini 4 pro and quick-transfer. I’m asking if the RC2 will ever support quick-transfer like the RC1 which is imo preferable. Using quicktranser only through the drone and not the RC2 is silly considering the RC2 is an upgraded RC1 in every other respect. Why does RC2 not support quicktransfer?
3-9 05:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc9b9ce3b Posted at 3-9 05:42
Hi paladin, I appreciate the reply but you just restated what I said about the mini 4 pro and quick-transfer. I’m asking if the RC2 will ever support quick-transfer like the RC1 which is imo preferable. Using quicktranser only through the drone and not the RC2 is silly considering the RC2 is an upgraded RC1 in every other respect. Why does RC2 not support quicktransfer?

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
3-10 04:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have received a confirmation from our related team. Please note that the DJI RC 2 does not support Quicktransfer feature. We will gather this feedback as a suggestion and will forward it to the respective team for future consideration. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding.
3-14 01:35
Use props
MKmini4
lvl.3
Germany

The advantage of using QT between RC2 and the drone isn't entirely clear to me. For very large files (over 5 GB), I utilize the option of connecting the powered-off drone to the PC via cable. Everything else is handled through QT via WiFi to the mobile phone (1.8 GB/min).
3-14 03:09
Use props
StepCH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4354 ft
Switzerland

I'm a little confused about a statement in your original post:
"RC2 does not support quicktransfer but does support 4k video playback."

Could you please clarify how the RC2 supports 4k playback?
3-14 08:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules