FCC Mode USA
239 5 3-8 17:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BRKYjdofdiPe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119820 ft
United States

It appears to me that Im not in fcc mode.
Can anyone verify this from the picture I provided?
Im located in Tacoma Washington, USA
This drone is losing connection signal at 800'-1100' horizontal @ 200' vertical
Im beginning to think it's not in fcc mode.
Thank you in advance.
Screenshot_20240308_162953.jpg
3-8 17:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this concern with the respective team for clarification. We will keep you posted.
3-10 03:32
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The screenshot suggests you are in FCC mod, you can tell from there the 90db line is between 1km and 4km.
In CE mode it is much closer to the 1km point.
3-10 09:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have received feedback from the related team. Regretfully, it cannot be judged by the image frequency screenshot, it is automatically assigned by the flight control system based on your flight country. Feel free to use the product. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-14 01:44
Use props
djiuser_BRKYjdofdiPe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119820 ft
United States

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the explanation of the transmission screen, as the internet explanations are very confusing.
I can honestly say that the M3P is disappointing on the limited range, though.
3-14 09:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_BRKYjdofdiPe Posted at 3-14 09:08
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the explanation of the transmission screen, as the internet explanations are very confusing.
I can honestly say that the M3P is disappointing on the limited range, though.

Hello, djiuser_BRKYjdofdiPe. The distance of image transmission is closely associated with various factors in the current environment, including the interference of Wi-Fi signals, signal transmitting power, relative direction and location of signal reception, obstructions, etc. I’ll troubleshoot for you step by step. Please rest assured.

1. Check the aircraft image transmission distance in your country.
2. Check if the aircraft firmware, remote controller firmware, and app versions are the latest. If not, please update the firmware to the latest versions first.
3. Check the remote controller antenna position. Please place your remote controller antenna in the optimal position.
RC-N1:

DJI RC:

4. Keep note of tree and house obstructions near the flying field. After flying for a period, note the obstruction near the horizontal line to ensure that there are no visible obstructions in the aircraft's direction.

5. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. Please turn on the Image Transmission Settings to check the real-time channel quality. Or provide a screenshot or a recorded video for us to see significant interference. If the interference is significant, we recommend changing the flight environment. Common electromagnetic interference sources include but are not limited to Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, mobile phone base stations, and television broadcasting towers.
3-26 04:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules