Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TRzxZ4bm2ZiS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 558081 ft
Denmark

Hi all

Got 2 Questions about the EASA rules.

1. Are you allowed to fly on your own property with the Avata (or any another FPV) or does the 150 meter rule still apply on your own property?

2. I've read somewhere that you are allowed to fly a C1, C0 drone over other people's property if you are at least 100 meter up and your speed minimum 5 m/s. Is that correct?

Thanks (:

3-9 10:00
Use props
Eagle 1 Fox 20
lvl.1

Germany

Hey its best to look here https://lba-openuav.de/
3-9 12:46
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The 150 m distance is about residential property. I'm pretty sure you could fly over your own property with a 250+ g drone if the next residential property is 150 m away. You can fly a sub 250 g drone up to 0 m to residential properties but not above. You can fly 100 m above residential neighborhoods if that's necessary for your justifiable goal (what ever they may be) and you can't reach that goal flying above public space - so essentially you can't.
3-10 00:01
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. I will keep you posted. Your patience is much appreciated.
3-11 00:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. After confirmation from the related department. Please refer to the below information:

1.、DJI AVATA has not obtained Cx certification and can only fly in the A3 area, so it cannot fly over your own property.

2.、Currently, C0 and C1 aircraft can fly over other people's property, and there are no distance or speed restrictions.
3-14 02:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules