DJI Mini 3 Pro + Goggles 2 and DJI RC
300 6 3-11 06:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruan Carlo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 674511 ft
Brazil

Hi there! Happy to be a new user and of course i'm gonna bring some questions already!

Is there a way to use the dji goggles 2 and the dji rc with the mini 3 pro? For me it makes no sense flying this drone with the motion controller only.
This doesnt give me the full experience and i'm not capable of using it in my jobs.

Hope you guys can help me out!
3-11 06:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ruan Carlo. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, there's no way to use the DJI RC with DJI Goggles 2. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported when you link the aircraft to a remote controller other than DJI RC Motion 2.
3-12 01:05
Use props
JeanLuc Picard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 363376 ft
Italy

On Youtube it is shown that technically it is possible to connect the DJI RC with Mini 3 Pro and Goggles (2 or Integra)
Why doesn't DJI officially support it? why doesn't he do it???
Thank you

PS: DJI RC2 works fine with Mini 4 Pro and Goggles 3
5-7 00:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JeanLuc Picard Posted at 5-7 00:16
On Youtube it is shown that technically it is possible to connect the DJI RC with Mini 3 Pro and Goggles (2 or Integra)
Why doesn't DJI officially support it? why doesn't he do it???
Thank you

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you provide us with the video you are referring to? I'll forward it to the relevant team to confirm. Thank you.
5-7 01:31
Use props
JeanLuc Picard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 363376 ft
Italy

Hi DJI Tony
This is an example but there are many others:      

With the Mini 4 Pro and Goggles 3 the DJI RC2 works without this trick, why not make it official for the Mini 3 Pro too?
Thank you
5-7 01:48
Use props
fansb39865bd
New
Flight distance : 192940 ft

Austria

Hallo!
Ich habe ein neues Samsung Tablet und nun lässt  sich meine Mini3 Pro nicht mehr installieren. Bitte um Hilfe!
Herzlichen Dank in voraus.
5-8 04:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansb39865bd Posted at 5-8 04:53
Hallo!
Ich habe ein neues Samsung Tablet und nun lässt  sich meine Mini3 Pro nicht mehr installieren. Bitte um Hilfe!
Herzlichen Dank in voraus.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please confirm what specific Samsung Tablet you are using. Also, are you having issues downloading the app on your tablet or did the issue occur during installation? Please keep us posted.
5-9 00:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules