Flying in Italy with dji mini 2 se
862 3 3-11 06:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3a6eeacd
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi there, I’ve read about different regulations on various website. One was saying if the drone is under 250 and have an onboard camera, it’s needed to register the drone in Italy. Is that statement true?
I had an earlier impression that dji built these drones so no registration is required..
Thanks in advance for your advice
3-11 06:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans3a6eeacd. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Mini 2 SE is a drone with a weight of 246 g, has a camera, and is not a toy (meaning that it does not comply with the toy directive). Therefore, the following actions have to be taken in order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2019/947:

• As a drone operator/owner, you must register yourself with the National Aviation Authority (NAA) of the Member State you reside in.
• Once registered, you receive a ‘drone operator registration number’ that needs to be displayed with a sticker on all the drones you own, including those privately built. You must also upload it into the ‘Drone’s remote identification system’, If the drone has this function;
•  When operating the drone, always comply with the A1 sub-category requirements.

A remote pilot training certificate is not needed to operate a drone of this kind, however, it is highly recommended to conduct the A1/A3 online training. Moreover, most EASA Member States mandate third-party insurance. Please consult the national regulation for further information about the insurance for drones. For further inquiries related to the operations in the A1 sub-category and in the Open category in general, please contact them at drones@easa.europa.eu.
3-12 20:56
Use props
fans3a6eeacd
lvl.1
Singapore

Thanksss.. seems if it’s mini 2se we will need to register the drone if we like to use, do you know where can I register the drone? ))
3-13 01:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans3a6eeacd Posted at 3-13 01:25
Thanksss.. seems if it’s mini 2se we will need to register the drone if we like to use, do you know where can I register the drone? ))

You're welcome. You may check this link: (https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/domains/civil-drones/naa).
3-13 02:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules