Mini 4 not saving media (pictures/video) in the DJI Fly app
301 3 3-11 09:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willthrill3
lvl.1

United States

I flew my mini 4 over the weekend. Took a few photos and videos. I was practicing creating a flight path and then I ran it while taking photos at 5 sec intervals. I could hear the audible clicking for every photo.
When I brought it down, I went to download the media through the DJI Fly app, like I usually do.
On the download screen it showed all of my previous data, but not the current flight.
Even though it wasn't in the air I took another photo. Still nothing.
I was frustrated and not near a place with internet or my computer.

I came home and this morning tried again. Still not showing on the app. I took out the sd card and all the media is there. I downloaded to my computer and put the card back in.
Previously, I had the correct day/time on the drone. These are all dated 12-15-2023

Deleted the DJI Fly app and reinstalled, reconnected. Still nothing showing on the app.

I really like to be able to check in the field and use some of the stuff from the app. So I'd like to be able to do that again in the future.
What should I try next to fix this?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. It's my first time having an issue with a DJI product.
GO4IT!
Will
3-11 09:12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by your usage. I would like to confirm the location of your SD card insertion. During the camera test, was the drone powered on and connected to your phone?
Thank you
3-12 01:56
Use props
willthrill3
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-12 01:56
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by your usage. I would like to confirm the location of your SD card insertion. During the camera test, was the drone powered on and connected to your phone?
Thank you

Yes. The SD card was in the drone during operation and later when I did the second test.
The phone was not connected while the drone was in flight.
The phone was connected when I took a photo when the drone was not in flight.

FYI- I posted this in the DJI Reddit and someone told me to turn off my phone's data. I did that and everything worked as normal.
3-12 08:11
Use props
willthrill3
lvl.1

United States

WORKAROUND FOUND:  I posted this in the DJI Reddit and someone told me to turn off my phone's data. I did that and everything worked as normal.
3-12 08:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules