286 2 3-12 00:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the mic 2 set (two transmitters in the charging case)  -not the creator combo and of course a pocket 3.
I can’t seem to find info about this online.

Does the pocket 3 ONLY connect to the mic 2 transmitter via Bluetooth or does the pocket 3  have a WiFi receiver built in and it uses BT for the initial handshake.

Asking another way- is it better to plug in my mic 2 receiver into the pocket with the usb- c dongle  for better quality / range?

3-12 00:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Satureyes. Thank you for reaching out. The Osmo Pocket 3 has two connection methods, the first one is using Bluetooth to connect, in this method we can connect OP3 to the MIC 2 transmitter directly via Bluetooth (without a receiver). The second one is OP3 connects to the receiver first(via adapter), and then to a transmitter. These two methods can have the same audio quality but if you have a receiver, we suggest using the receiver method, since the Bluetooth method sometimes might have interference.
3-14 19:19
Use props
Natural Sounds and Sights
lvl.3

Spain

The pocket 3 has BT 5.2 which has a theoretical range (line of sight) up to 200M. Quite different from the short range BT stuff of years ago. There are also many other improvements in connection stability, etc. Doing some direct comparisons between BT and TX/RX in terms of audio quality, very little in it.
3-14 22:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules