Feature Request: DJI RC (2) double tap C1/C2 buttons
282 3 3-12 09:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QSmally
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463264 ft
Netherlands

The RC-N1/N2 controllers only have one function button, but they were able to be double pressed in order to perform another function.

I recently ordered an Air 3 with the RC 2 controller and it has two buttons at the back, C1 and C2.

There are a lot of quick options (compared to the right scroll wheel (+ C1 or C2), which I only have mapped to changing my iso/shutter) that you can do.

I'm currently mapping recenter gimbal to C1 and cruise control to C2, but I'd also like to switch between the 1x and 3x cameras through the C1 button by double pressing it.
For the aux light as well, double pressing C2 would be nice to toggle it between auto and on.
This isn't really question post, more a feature request as I don't really know where else file those ;)
3-12 09:14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
3-12 11:05
Use props
QSmally
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463264 ft
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 3-12 11:05
Hi, there. We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.

Thanks Diana!
3-12 11:41
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You're welcome. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you, and have a great day!
3-12 15:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules