Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechOps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 443583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello.

I followed the directions from the DJI official website on how to transfer cache videos to SD card. I transferred footage, completed the data migration and expected to see every cache video I recorded transferred to SD card. Well I didn’t. In fact, after the data migration, the cache videos disappeared. This is unacceptable that I spent over $1200.00 for my mini 4 pro but the directions you provided could have deleted my footage I worked so hard to record.

Am I able to recover my footage?

I need someone to contact me personally about this.

3-13 15:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, TechOps. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if the image below shows how you transferred the cache files?
3-13 22:59
Use props
TechOps
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 22:59
Hi, TechOps. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if the image below shows how you transferred the cache files?
[view_image]

That is correct. I received that image when completing process.
3-14 08:35
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TechOps Posted at 3-14 08:35
That is correct. I received that image when completing process.

Thank you for the reply, TechOps. We recommend that you unplug the SD from the DJI RC 2, cached video can be read through a card reader or by inserting an SD card into the drone and connecting it to a PC. The file path is Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\MediaCaches. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-14 19:01
Use props
TechOps
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-14 19:01
Thank you for the reply, TechOps. We recommend that you unplug the SD from the DJI RC 2, cached video can be read through a card reader or by inserting an SD card into the drone and connecting it to a PC. The file path is Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\MediaCaches. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and support.

All my cache files were not successfully transferred to sd card. From the instructions given, all cache videos should have been recovered on the sd card. It was not. My question is, is there a way to recover those cache videos when the sd card data migration is unsuccessful
3-16 14:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TechOps Posted at 3-16 14:32
All my cache files were not successfully transferred to sd card. From the instructions given, all cache videos should have been recovered on the sd card. It was not. My question is, is there a way to recover those cache videos when the sd card data migration is unsuccessful

Hi, TechOps. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed.
3-21 03:23
Use props
EllinorWilliam
lvl.2

Cache videos are in lower resolution than the main recordings saved on the SD card. So, it's possible that the data migration only transferred the high-quality versions. The DJI Mini 4 Pro might have a setting to enable "Cache During Video Shooting." However, there are several third-party file recovery software options available that specialize in retrieving deleted or lost files from storage devices. You can go for Stellar or Recuva to recover your videos.
4-4 20:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules