Question: DJI RC (2) scrolling lag when aircraft connected
344 10 3-14 09:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QSmally
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463264 ft
Netherlands

When the aircraft isn't connected to the RC, the Fly App 'aircraft settings' menu works just fine as I would expect (like iOS reactivity to my finger scrolling the menu).
However, when the Air 3 is connected, that same menu becomes rather slow. Is this to be expected?

I read something about subject scanning needing to be turned off, but the drone is just sitting on the ground/subject scanning remains off (visually, at least)

Comparison video, there's a noticable difference when the aircraft is connected: https://youtu.be/mNMv6YCh9Ts
3-14 09:11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please upload a short video showing the issue via Google Drive or Youtube then send the link here so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
3-15 00:08
Use props
QSmally
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-15 00:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please upload a short video showing the issue via Google Drive or Youtube then send the link here so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

Thanks Paladin! Here's a comparison between a disconnected and connected aircraft: https://youtu.be/mNMv6YCh9Ts
3-15 01:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

QSmally Posted at 3-15 01:38
Thanks Paladin! Here's a comparison between a disconnected and connected aircraft: https://youtu.be/mNMv6YCh9Ts

Hello. Thank you for the information provided. We will now coordinate this to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
3-16 03:33
Use props
QSmally
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-16 03:33
Hello. Thank you for the information provided. We will now coordinate this to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.

Thanks Paladin!
3-17 01:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome. We will keep you posted as soon as we receive an update. Thank you for your patience.
3-18 01:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for patiently waiting. After we analyzed the video provided, it was found that this is under normal range/behavior. Please feel free to use it. About the scrolling lag issue, we will optimize it in the future. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-20 22:25
Use props
QSmally
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 22:25
Hello there. Thank you for patiently waiting. After we analyzed the video provided, it was found that this is under normal range/behavior. Please feel free to use it. About the scrolling lag issue, we will optimize it in the future. We appreciate your understanding and support.

I see. It feels a bit sluggish when using it. I don't recall it being like this when I first activated the Air 3 which is why the concern. In any case though thanks!
3-22 02:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

QSmally Posted at 3-22 02:34
I see. It feels a bit sluggish when using it. I don't recall it being like this when I first activated the Air 3 which is why the concern. In any case though thanks!

You are very much welcome. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Happy flying always, QSmally!
3-22 21:49
Use props
QSmally
lvl.2
Netherlands

Somehow, after not using the Air 3 for a couple of days, the controller menu feels smoother/less sluggish than before. I haven't updated any firmware if there was any. I'm just surprised
3-28 11:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

QSmally Posted at 3-28 11:47
Somehow, after not using the Air 3 for a couple of days, the controller menu feels smoother/less sluggish than before. I haven't updated any firmware if there was any. I'm just surprised

Thank you for keeping us posted, QSmally. That's great news! If you encounter any unknown issues on your drone, please don't hesitate to contact us or post your concern directly here in the DJI Forum. We appreciate your valued support!
3-28 20:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules