Mini 4 vs Mini 3 inside a dark room, Atti Mode with Limitation
685 5 3-15 01:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
famu
lvl.2
Italy

Hello
recently for work, I had to fly for a video shooting  inside a little room space  ( a room of Museum ) with very dark light  condition, and Mini 4 and Mini 3 switched in Attitude Mode.
But........The  Mini 4, arrived to an altitude approx of 3 meters, while the Mini 3  continue to go up without any limitation of altitude......
The problem, also, was that I shooted video with a Led Light condition present into this Museum and:
-  the Mini 4, I had not any Flickering ( turn in 1/25 of sec with 25fps,  4K, Dlog, Mp4 ), with limitation of 3 meters of altitude;
-  the Mini 3, I had Flickering issue ( turn in 1/25 of sec with 25fps,  4K, D-Cinelike, Mov ), without any limitation of altitude.
Because these differences of issue, altitude limitation in Mini 4, and Mini 3 Flickering?
What I can to do or try to do for eliminate these problems?
Thanks for help,
Best, fabio.

3-15 01:51
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you switch off the VPS sensors in the app settings, you should be able to fly the Mini 4 pro higher.
Here are the relevant sections of the manuals for both models.

Mini 3
Height is restricted to 16 ft (5 m) when the GNSS signal is weak and Infrared Sensing System is operating.
Height is restricted to 98 ft (30 m) when the GNSS signal is weak and Infrared Sensing System is not operating.

Mini 4 pro
Altitude is restricted to 30 m from the takeoff point if lighting is sufficient.
Altitude is restricted to 2 m above the ground if lighting is not sufficient and the 3D infrared sensing system is operating.
Altitude is restricted to 30 m from the takeoff point if lighting is not sufficient and the 3D infrared sensing system is not operating.
3-15 03:03
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Check the anti-flicker setting 50Hz 60Hz or Auto
3-15 11:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, the Anti-Flicker function is only supported when the camera is set to Auto mode, but not Pro mode. In earlier versions of the DJI Fly app, this option was provided by the app due to an error with its display logic. DJI engineers are working on resolving this issue, and the display logic will be optimized in the next app version. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-30 03:55
Use props
famu
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-30 03:55
Thank you for your feedback. Currently, the Anti-Flicker function is only supported when the camera is set to Auto mode, but not Pro mode. In earlier versions of the DJI Fly app, this option was provided by the app due to an error with its display logic. DJI engineers are working on resolving this issue, and the display logic will be optimized in the next app version. Thank you for your understanding and support.

THANKS so much for your reply. I found this option, available in AUTO mode only, nonsensically. I'm working for a client inside a Art Museum ( I have to fly closer the Pietà of Michelangelo marble statue ) , enlighten by various different kind of lights, where I have to set all manual mode system to be sure achieve better quality results with no, or most reduced video affected, and I can't manage this special hopeful option.........For a lot of many security reasons, I have to fly with the smaller drone system to avoid other kind of troubles, and I can't manage this option.... Dji, Dji..... !!!!!
3-30 09:32
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

famu Posted at 3-30 09:32
THANKS so much for your reply. I found this option, available in AUTO mode only, nonsensically. I'm working for a client inside a Art Museum ( I have to fly closer the Pietà of Michelangelo marble statue ) , enlighten by various different kind of lights, where I have to set all manual mode system to be sure achieve better quality results with no, or most reduced video affected, and I can't manage this special hopeful option.........For a lot of many security reasons, I have to fly with the smaller drone system to avoid other kind of troubles, and I can't manage this option.... Dji, Dji..... !!!!!

You are most welcome. Rest assured this issue is already being handled. We appreciate your patience. Have a nice day ahead.
3-31 03:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules