Can't Update DJI Mic 2 Firmware on Windows 11
327 5 3-16 01:48
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve379
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone been able to update DJI Mic 2 "Transmitter" on a Windows based computer? I've tried on two computers with no luck. Downloaded the firmware, followed all the directions and no success. The Receiver firmware updates fine. Every YouTube video showing updates to the transmitter show the process only on Apple computers

3-16 01:48
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedure below:
1. Download the firmware update package from the Downloads page of DJI Mic 2; https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/products/mic-2
2. Ensure that the receiver is powered off and the transmitter is on. Connect the transmitter or receiver to your computer using a standard USB-C cable;
3. Put the downloaded firmware update package (file with .bin suffix) under the root directories of the transmitters and receiver;
4. Disconnect from your computer, and the transmitters and receiver will start the firmware update automatically.
1. If the update fails, download and copy the firmware again and reboot the transmitters and receiver. Repeat until the firmware is updated successfully.
2. Remove the mobile phone adapter from the receiver before connecting it to the computer for firmware update.
You can also refer to the Mic 2 Firmware Upgrade Guide. Here is the link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... pgrade_Guide_en.pdf
I hope it helps. Have a great day ahead.
3-16 21:54
Use props
Steve379
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-16 21:54
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedure below:
1. Download the firmware update package from the Downloads page of DJI Mic 2; https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/products/mic-2
2. Ensure that the receiver is powered off and the transmitter is on. Connect the transmitter or receiver to your computer using a standard USB-C cable;

Thanks for the reply but no it doesn't work. I've tried the process many times. Can you confirm that the new Firmware upload firmware works on a Windows 11 based computer. Do you have a video or detailed instructions for uploading to a Windows 11 based computer. All the videos I've seen on YouTube show the upload on Apple computers.
3-17 09:43
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Steve379 Posted at 3-17 09:43
Thanks for the reply but no it doesn't work. I've tried the process many times. Can you confirm that the new Firmware upload firmware works on a Windows 11 based computer. Do you have a video or detailed instructions for uploading to a Windows 11 based computer. All the videos I've seen on YouTube show the upload on Apple computers.

Hi. Are you having trouble downloading the firmware to your Windows 11 computer from the DJI website?
3-18 01:10
Use props
Steve379
lvl.1

United States

No, once it's downloaded and I place the file in the Transmitter folder, nothing happens. Per the directions, the update should happen automatically. It doesn't.
3-18 01:46
Use props
amin hosseini
New

Germany

Hi, I get this error when trying to update. what should I do ? Update failed. Restart aircraft or contact DJI Support if the issue persists.(0x11010500044C)
3-18 07:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules