Meta Question: new Air 3 purchase doesn't show up on forums
210 4 3-16 01:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QSmally
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463264 ft
Netherlands

I recently bought an Air 3, activated/registered it, flew with it a couple of times.In the Fly App/device management, both my drones show up (the Mini 2 SE and Air 3), but the forums don't seem to update?

See image (also weird that the Mini 2 SE icon doesn't show).

personal homepage drones

personal homepage drones
3-16 01:56
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sometimes logging out of the forum and back in will bump start the forum displaying the icon.    Also note that the icon only displays if you buy a brand new and not refurbished drone.
3-16 02:26
Use props
QSmally
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463264 ft
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 3-16 02:26
Sometimes logging out of the forum and back in will bump start the forum displaying the icon.    Also note that the icon only displays if you buy a brand new and not refurbished drone.

I see. I bought the Air 3 brand-new and had to activate it. Batteries were all on 0 cycles, too. Amazon said "buy new" (not refurbished).

Thanks for the reply though I don't think relogging quite worked yet, I may be too impatient :p
3-16 02:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please send me the serial number of your Air 3 through DM? I will forward it to the relevant team to handle. Thank you for your patience.
3-16 21:48
Use props
JavierS
New

Spain

Administrator, please move this post where it must be, I don´t find where:
Will DJI release anytime a fixed wing VTOL similar to FIMI MANTA (Xiaomi), with vertical take off and landing? If will, DJI universe will improve a lot, with a big market niche for that product. Sure.
3-20 01:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules