Goggles 2 - Crash Video (GPS Coordinates)
236 2 3-17 08:33
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kepnik
lvl.2

Austria

Hello there !

I was wondering - do I have to use betaflights osd and include LAT and LONG in my osd
(which I would prefer to not because they dont matter to me flying)
or will the last sent coordinates transfered to the goggles in case of a crash ?

Thank you very much for any insight how I can make sure to get this informations on my goggles without wasting precious screen during flying :-)

3-17 08:33
Use props
Kepnik
lvl.2

Austria

push !? :-)
3-18 13:47
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. If you happen to lose your DJI FPV aircraft during a flight, you can use the Find My Drone feature on the DJI Fly app to locate it. To use this feature with Goggles 2, you can access the cached internal storage of the goggles to find the drone's position.

To locate your drone, you'll need to have your phone with the DJI Fly app installed and connected to your goggles. Open the Fly app, go to "Profile", and tap on Find My Drone. Although the app won't display the exact coordinates of your aircraft, it will show you its position on the map.

For an audible indication of your drone's location, you can enable the ESC Beeping feature. To do this, go to Profile, then Find My Drone, and select Start Flashing and Beeping. Please note that the beeping sound is generated by the ESC, not a beeper, since the DJI FPV aircraft doesn't have a beeper.
Have a great day ahead.
3-19 03:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules