1828 7 3-17 14:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigrodri32
lvl.1
Flight distance : 912 ft
France

Good night,
Today, on my first day of flying with my drone, it collapsed when descending 1 meter. Reviewing flight logs indicates the following errors:
https://app.airdata.com/share/opURkv
The front sensor was damaged due to the fall.
The drone was in perfect condition, I don't understand what could have happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PmQo5M11nI

3-17 14:39
Use props
bigrodri32
lvl.1
France

https://app.airdata.com/flight/3f9dab110cc62b06dfb1dc31dd6a371e/GENERALNotifications&val=detailed
3-17 14:44
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to know about this. Data analysis can be requested if the drone is within the warranty period. Kindly file an online repair request here. If you encountered any difficulties, you may also contact our team to help you with creating a case. I hope this information helps.
3-17 15:30
Use props
bigrodri32
lvl.1
France

Hello, I just started the process of sending it for repair. I have questions about the shipping label. Is this the shipping label?
3-18 09:57
Use props
bigrodri32
lvl.1
France

3-18 10:02
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

bigrodri32 Posted at 3-18 09:57
[view_image]Hello, I just started the process of sending it for repair. I have questions about the shipping label. Is this the shipping label?[view_image]

Thank you for your response and for using our online repair system. The screenshot you sent is just the address of the warehouse where your case will be processed.

As for the shipping label, you will receive your return label in a separate email from our shipping team within 2 business days. Kindly check your inbox and spam box to avoid missing it. If you do not receive it, please reply to us, and we will surely provide further assistance ASAP.

1) After receiving your label, please click on Retrieve Label and print the page.
2) You can bring it to a local post office or call a courier to make an appointment for the pickup.
3) Please process your shipment within 7 calendar days after receiving the shipping label.

Thank you for your cooperation.
3-18 14:58
Use props
djiuser_V4VMAZNcDYUf
New
Flight distance : 4462 ft
United States

I just got mini 4 pro and went across country. I used this drone to shoot videos for social media content that I make money from. Well I filmed countless videos and when I got back home to quick transfer them only a handful actually showed up! Where did all my videos go? I seen others having similar issues. This whole trip was planned months in advance and was supposed to serve as much of my content. Can someone please help me!  I cannot find these videos and some are showing up but others aren’t. I didn’t pay $1,400 to randomly get only some of my flight shots. DJI should be held accountable or is there a solution!? Someone please please help! OFFERING REWARD following any solution to getting these video files retrieved somehow if possible.
3-26 19:18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_V4VMAZNcDYUf Posted at 3-26 19:18
I just got mini 4 pro and went across country. I used this drone to shoot videos for social media content that I make money from. Well I filmed countless videos and when I got back home to quick transfer them only a handful actually showed up! Where did all my videos go? I seen others having similar issues. This whole trip was planned months in advance and was supposed to serve as much of my content. Can someone please help me!  I cannot find these videos and some are showing up but others aren’t. I didn’t pay $1,400 to randomly get only some of my flight shots. DJI should be held accountable or is there a solution!? Someone please please help! OFFERING REWARD following any solution to getting these video files retrieved somehow if possible.

Hi there, may I confirm if you can view the videos in the app when the remote controller is connected to the drone? You may also connect the SD card to a computer for a check.
3-26 23:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules