To the Devs: Do you still work on Firmware Updates?
337 6 3-19 08:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

It got pretty silent the last time, so my question is if you even try to improve the software of the OA4 or if you already let it as it is since the OA5 will get released faster than anybody could think about? ;)

3-19 08:29
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I have a feeling they already abandon OP3 and making features to sell OP4.
3-19 10:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mizzu. We understand your concern and rest assured that as of this writing, the Osmo Action 4 is still supported by DJI for both technical/software and repair concerns. Concerning our future products, regretfully, we have not yet received any information related to them. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-20 23:05
Use props
fansb0c2bcac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128865 ft
United States

Can the developers fix the mic bug issue where the USB mic isn't recognized when the camera turns on?
3-21 07:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansb0c2bcac Posted at 3-21 07:27
Can the developers fix the mic bug issue where the USB mic isn't recognized when the camera turns on?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you upload a short video showing the issue on your DJI Mic so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google Drive or YouTube so we can further analyze the issue. Please keep us posted.
3-21 22:55
Use props
Anonymous1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 602303 ft

Jamaica

fansb0c2bcac Posted at 3-21 07:27
Can the developers fix the mic bug issue where the USB mic isn't recognized when the camera turns on?

I believe "Wayne Recs" on YouTube closed that case with the explanation that it is probably due to how the camera boots (software-wise).   Other things would have to be broken in order to fix that problem.  That's now my speculation.
3-22 20:23
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What are you looking for in a new FW? IMO, any decent suggestions that have not already been implemented will almost certainly be kept back for the OA5. One of the issues i have is that we have no communication with regards to any suggestions, its just a "wait and see" policy, it would be fantastic if DJI produced a suggestions section on the forum where they would post what is being worked on and for which device, which device(s) FW has reached EOL, whats been fixed, what will never be worked on and what will have to wait until the next model release. I have seen the like before with bug trackers, its something that will never happen but would be really cool.
3-22 23:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules